Skip to main content
Topic: Install from Kevin Waite, K&M Mobile R.V. Repair LLC (Read 2298 times) previous topic - next topic

Install from Kevin Waite, K&M Mobile R.V. Repair LLC

Yahoo Message Number: 59567
While I know many of you have purchased parts from K&M Mobile R.V. Repair LLC and have been pleased with his service, I had the opportunity to have Kevin Waite (K&M Mobile R.V. Repair) do some work for me at my RV site while at River Bend Resort in Harrisburg, OR.
I had stopped by Garnet Technologies Inc while passing thru Granbury, TX hoping they would be able in install one of their SeeLevel Tank Monitoring systems. They did take a look at it but felt it would take more time than they were willing to spend on it to do the install at the factory.
Since I was coming thru Junction City, OR to have some other updates done on my coach I contacted Kevin about installing the SeeLevel Tank Monitor for me.
While it did take more time for the install than he anticipated I couldn't be happier with the work done and the final install.

Thanks much Kevin.

Kevin Waite (Former Country Coach Service Tech.) K&M Mobile R.V. Repair LLC
95430 Noraton Rd

Junction City, OR. 97448
541-998-8132 (Home)
541-953-6162 (Cell)

kvn.wt.7629@...
Bill & Judy Claypool
158 Rainbow Drive #5843
Livingston, TX 77399-1058

bill@...
Intrigue 2004 42' 11696

530 957-7789

location of Bill & Judy http://map.datastormusers.com/user2.cfm?user=3035

Re: Install from Kevin Waite, K&M Mobile R.V. Repair LLC

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 59568
I had Kevin install the same in my 97' Magna. Very pleased with the install. Looks great and really like the much more accurate reading. One suggestion I would pass on to you and Kevin. I was only able to monitor the house batteries at first. Found out it is very simple to use the OEM switches on mine to power the battery monitor circuit. Can hold the OEM switch for either the house or coach batteries then push the button on the panel and read either system.

Again, Kevin's install looks very professional.

Leonard

97' Magna 5418

Re: Install from Kevin Waite, K&M Mobile R.V. Repair LLC

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 59622

I have always found Kevin's work to be of the highest quality as well.

Matthew

2008 Magna 6894