Country Coach RV Group DISCUSSION FORUM TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read through the CountryCoachForums.com Discussion Forum Terms and Conditions. When you click "I Agree" to indicate your agreement to these Terms and Conditions, you are entering into an agreement with CountryCoachForums.com.
The CountryCoachForums.com Discussion Forum ("Forum") is a service provided to you free of charge whereby participants can share information on a variety of rv topics. You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions by accessing and using the Forum in any way, including submitting or posting to the Forum any information, advice, data, files, ideas, images, links, opinions, recommendations, software, or any other form of content (individually or collectively, "Content"); or by browsing, using or downloading any Content from the Forum.
You have the ability, as you register, to choose your username. We advise that you keep the name appropriate. With this user account you are about to register, you agree to never give your password out to another person except an administrator, for your protection and for validity reasons. You also agree to NEVER use another person's account for any reason. We also HIGHLY recommend you use a complex and unique password for your account, to prevent account theft.
Disclaimer of Warranty
- You must register to use the Forum by completing all fields on the registration form designated as "required." After you register and login to this forum, you will be able to fill out a detailed profile. It is your responsibility to present clean and accurate information. Any information the forum owner or staff determines to be inaccurate or vulgar in nature will be removed, with or without prior notice.
- CountryCoachForums.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion:
- to change these Terms and Conditions, effective immediately, upon written notice posted to the Forum;
- to modify any aspect or feature of the Forum with or without notice; or
- to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the Forum at any time for any reason with or without notice.
- You can challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully. Absolutely NO personal attacks will be tolerated, this includes insults, personal attacks, flaming, flamebaiting, inflammatory rhetoric, belligerence, insults, profanity, extreme anger, offensive comments about race, gender, sexual orientation, or national origin. If you believe a poster is in violation, please report the post to one of the moderators. Do not attempt to "settle" the issue publicly, as it will only serve to worsen the situation.
- No discussion of politics, general government policies, weaponry rights or religious topics are allowed, if you want to discuss those topics there are forums that specialize in those discussion areas.
- Be mindful of yourself and others. This forum is not a democracy; it is privately owned and run by volunteers. If rules are violated CountryCoachForums.com retains the right at our discretion to remove, edit or delete posts and if necessary ban or remove members. Any abuse toward our staff will result in immediate suspension / banning of your account.
- We take these "Be Courteous" rules VERY seriously! We do not tolerate ANY rudeness.
- No Liability. Any Content posted by users of the Forum (including Content posted by Forum administrators and/or moderators) is that of the Content's author(s) or poster(s) and not of CountryCoachForums.com, and you acknowledge that any reliance on Content is at your own risk. You expressly understand and agree that CountryCoachForums.com shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by reliance on information in any Content posted in the Forum. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, suitability or usefulness of Content available through the Forum, and CountryCoachForums.com does not endorse, warrant, or guarantee the accuracy, completeness, suitability or usefulness of any Content. Further, CountryCoachForums.com does not endorse, warrant or guarantee any product or service offered by a third party through the Forum, and CountryCoachForums.com will not be a party to, or in any way monitor any transaction between Forum users.
- Monitoring. You acknowledge that CountryCoachForums.com does not screen Content posted to the Forum, but that CountryCoachForums.com has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor and/or screen Forum Content to determine compliance with these Terms and Conditions and any other Rules of Conduct established by CountryCoachForums.com. CountryCoachForums.com shall have the right in its sole discretion to edit or remove any Content submitted to or posted in the Forum. Without limiting the foregoing, CountryCoachForums.com shall have the right to remove any material that CountryCoachForums.com, in its sole discretion, finds to be in violation of these Terms and Conditions, outside the scope of the Forum, or otherwise objectionable. Notwithstanding this right of CountryCoachForums.com, you shall remain solely responsible for any Content you post to the Forum and you acknowledge and agree that CountryCoachForums.com shall not assume nor have any liability for any action or inaction by CountryCoachForums.com with respect to any conduct, communication or posting to the Forum or any of its Content.
- Submissions by User. You remain solely responsible for the content of your posted messages. You may post Content owned by you, Content for which you have received express permission to do so from the owner, or Content that is in the public domain. Any Content you post to the Forum will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any Content that is unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or otherwise offensive, or otherwise in violation of the Forum Rules of Conduct. You represent and warrant that any Content you post is not subject to any copyright, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others. You shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any infringement of copyrights, or other intellectual property rights, or any other harm resulting from Content you post to the Forum. You grant CountryCoachForums.com the worldwide, royalty free, non-exclusive and perpetual license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and create derivative works from all Content posted to the Forum, and you represent and warrant that you are authorized to grant all such rights to CountryCoachForums.com. You may edit and/or delete your Content posted to the Forum after the Content is submitted.
- No Spamming, Flooding or Soliciting. You agree not to use any part of CountryCoachForums.com, including email and private messaging, to promote any business or other commercial interests or for the posting of commercial advertisements. You will not spam, flood or otherwise post in a manner that disrupts the functioning of the forum. This covers various forms of disruptive posting including the spamming or flooding of the forum by repeatedly posting identical, or very similar, content in the either the same topic or across different topics. CountryCoachForums.com will ban accounts found to be in violation of this or ones used exclusively to post advertisements for commercial sites (See Commercial Member Agreement) or ones that are used to send commercial emails or private messages containing advertisements to other users.
- Please note that with each post, your IP address is recorded, in the event that you need to be banned from this forum or your ISP contacted. This will only happen in the event of a major violation of this agreement. Also note that the software places a cookie, a text file containing bits of information (such as your username and password), in your browser's cache. This is ONLY used to keep you logged in/out. The software does not collect or send any other form of information to your compute
CountryCoachForums.com makes no warranty that the Forum will meet your requirements, or that it will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free; nor does CountryCoachForums.com make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Forum or as to the accuracy, suitability or reliability of any Content. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY CONTENT DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE FORUM IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH CONTENT. THE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL CountryCoachForums.com BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, RELIANCE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL, COSTS OF COVER, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE FORUM OR THE CONTENT, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORTIOUS ACTION, EVEN IF CountryCoachForums.com HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
You remain solely responsible for the content of your posted messages. Furthermore, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the owners of this forum, any related websites to this forum, its staff, and its subsidiaries. The owners of this forum also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any other related information collected on this service) in the event of a formal complaint or legal action arising from any situation caused by your use of this forum.