Skip to main content
Topic: Sorry forgot to sign my post again! (Read 487 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Sorry forgot to sign my post again!

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 48455
Quote from: Marc and Bev"
Marc and Bev 2005 Affinity #6429 >
Glad to hear that it all worked out. As you probably know by now, this group of CC owners is one of those priceless resources which cannot be replicated.
The people here are both knowledgeable and helpful. There are very few questions which will not be answered.
Our coach is an 05 and we have 27,000 miles on it with no evidence of rad problems yet. I have not changed the cooling fluid yet but I will when I get back home in July.
We live in BC and have just arrived in Ottawa to bring our coach home to BC. It spent the winter in Ottawa. We are on the 5th leg of a trip circumnavigating the US and Canada. This trip will be about 5 weeks. Each trip has been 4-6 weeks and we have parked the moho for a few months in various remote locations to return home to re-connect with friends and family. It has been a great trip.
I must say that on this forum there is much talk about problems with CC coaches but from my experience over the last 2 years, these really are good units. Our problems have been relatively minor over this time.
The thing is, no one talks about not having problems but rather everyone wants to find solutions to problems. And that's as it should be.
I am like most on this site - what I know I give freely to increase the enjoyment of the RV experience for others. And I appreciate the help I get from others.
God speed in your travels.

ROwen 05 Inspire 51442