Skip to main content
Topic: cable antenna hookup (Read 663 times) previous topic - next topic

cable antenna hookup

Yahoo Message Number: 51820
We are trying to connect to cable at r.v. park in Mammoth. We cannot get connected on the front Aquos Sharp T.v. Have "input" function on "TV". the Winnegard video distribution to "cable tv" and the Jamo system on "T.V" Any suggestions on what we are doing wrong????? The T.V in bedroom has reception. Thanks for any ideas!!! ("06 40' Alure)

Re: cable antenna hookup

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 51821
Have you been able to use cable on the front TV before? Our Sharp Aquos would not receive analog signals when it was new because of a faulty input board. The board had to be replaced. We discovered this when our satellite died after 9 months and we needed to use cable for the first time :-(.

Marta

07 Allure 31501

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 51823
Hi I have the same TV and it is not user friendly. You have to go to the TV Guide button on the remote then go to set-up and tell it you have cable connected to the set, then go to the main menu (set-up), and do a search for Cable-Analog. Best to get out the manual.

Good luck

06 Allure 31299

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 51861
Just checking in to see if you got your Sharp Aquos TV going yet? If not, let me know. I have, unfortunately, quite a bit of experience with the Aquos.

R. D. Vanderslice
06 Allure 470 31294