Topic: (no subject) (Read 530 times) previous topic - next topic

(no subject)

Yahoo Message Number: 51829
Currently at the Elks lodge in Albuquerque Gene 01 Intrigue #11272

(no subject)

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 51957
Gil,

I just had new seals put on before leaving In. 2 weeks ago. You can put a piece of paper in the door close the door and then pull the paper out. If it comes out easily chances are the seals are bad. This is a frusterating issue. Cleaning freezer of excessive icing every 2-3 days. Dometic does not supply tech. support anymore only refer you to dealers. No help from 3 so far. My just have someone pull the refrig out.
Gene

01 Intrigue #11272

(no subject)

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 51961
For what it's worth our fins, in the fridge, iced up badly for about a week after taking it out of storage. We defrosted the fridge and all seems much better now. I'm not sure about the door seals though. When we close the door it takes the strength of a gorilla to open the darn thing for the next minute or two then it's ok to open. DW simply refuses to try if she forgets something.
I know the climate switches do make a big difference.

Bruce

2001 Intrigue #11278

Re: (unknown)

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 52028
Neither Dometic or Norcold are customer friendly anymore. I quess we need the Japs or the Europeans to come in with a new product to improve the industry. ...like the automotive sector did...

ddtuttle

aka Billy Byte (trusty hound)
2000 Allure #30443

(no subject)

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 52070
Would someone explain what a door check rod is. My coach has a gas strut over door. Cannot see anything else to have a problem with. Maybe easier to fix than my frig freezing up. Ha! Gene 01 Intrigue

(no subject)

Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 52081
I am so glad that I don't have the only refrig. that freezes up. I just spent most of a day defrosting the freezer and the refrig compartments. Both were iced up something terrible.