Skip to main content
Topic: countrycoachclub Yahoo Group (Read 3068 times) previous topic - next topic

countrycoachclub Yahoo Group

Yahoo Message Number: 53123
Hi everyone,

Back in August 2009 at the rally, I met with Ted, President CCI, about pursuing either of two options with the countrycoachclub Yahoo Group. Basically, I suggested that there needed to be an incentive to go to that Yahoo group, or otherwise discard that group.
The proposal was for the CC Techs to monitor technical questions address to that group and respond "instantly" to the technical issues. It could have been a win-win-win proposition (CCI, CC, Owners). Required CCI membership helps the club, Divert CC Tech phone calls & phone tag to messages (which are captured in the forum, and reduce subsequent technician phone calls), and good answers to the owners from technicians. I also spoke with the Howards about this idea.
To date, the countrycoachclub Yahoo group has gone nowhere. A couple substantive messages in an equal number of months!

If you are interested in joining that group, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/countrycoachclub/
It is easy to switch between the two groups on the web by clicking the Yahoo Groups logo at the top of the page (upper left).
But my position, at this point, is that the CCI Club should close down the countrycoachclub Yahoo group, and reference this Yahoo Group on their www.countrycoachclub.com website.

www.countrycoachclub.com website (not the Yahoo Group) is worth a visit, and bookmark.

Herb

Forum Moderator

Country-Coach-Owners

Re: countrycoachclub Yahoo Group

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 53127
Herb that is a very good proposal. When members talk about using "our power" your idea would have been a good one to have gotten behind.
I know you don't agree with me, but no one at CC-LLC is interested in promoting any idea for the benefit of the owners, and this has been my rub all along. CC-LLC could have solicited our comments on the Veranda, what we wanted in Rallies, and tied it all together with technical support.
I am saddened by the waste of energy, jobs, and a good product. I hope the next owner will give you some air time.
Again thanks for keeping us all in line, I appreciate your wisdom, maybe not at the time it was given, but over time your input has worked for the best.

Jim Spivey 2006 Allure 31432

Re: countrycoachclub Yahoo Group

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 53135
I respectfully disagree with the concept of conducting CCI Club business on this forum.

I am not the owner of the forum, but have been a member since 2001.
I believe this forum has been open for access by all owners and people interested in owning a Country Coach branded machine. Membership in the Country Coach International Club was/is not a requirement.
This forum has not been dedicated to the CCI club in the past, nor should it be in the future. I suspect that conduct of the exclusive CCI club business on this forum will cause exodus of some or many contributing members. The end result may not justify the convenience.
If the CCI Club is to be viable, it will need to attract its members to its activities including its sponsored forum just like other MH clubs. If the Club cannot inspire its membership and needs to hijack this forum to remain viable, perhaps the Club has no purpose.
Obviously the well attended rallies will be less attractive now that new CC product sales can no longer finance the Club and its rallies.

Dean

95 CC Magna 5280