Skip to main content
Topic: (no subject) (Read 555 times) previous topic - next topic

(no subject)

Yahoo Message Number: 57530
Hi Don, welcome to the group. I would not worry about the generator hours. Have it serviced and it should run a long time. We use our Onan a lot but do use the inverter more. Sounds like you have a nice coach.
Gene

O1 Intrigue #11272

(no subject)

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 57724
Dear Fred;As a direct result of all your good advice I am now able to charge my house batteries enroute. The primary problem was the pressure switch, but corrosion and a bad ground added to my consternation. The only thing not working at this point is the yellow charging light on the rc7 panel. It illuminates during the other charging modes, but not enroute.I can live with this. Your help was invaluable to me and I appreciate you sharing your vast knowledge with me. Thanks Jim `02 intrigue#11436

(no subject)

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 57740
Jim, my yellow charging light doesn't come on either when enroute. I think it's supposed to work that way because it shows when the inverter/converter is charging the house battery. Unless you are enroute with the generator running, I don't think it's supposed to come on.

Larry, 03 Allure, 30856

(no subject)

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 57766
Thank you Larry.I am happy to know that my system is operating normally. This group has been remarkable in its support of its members.I hope that as my knowledge grows I`ll be able to return the favor