Skip to main content
Topic: Selling 2007 Magna ... (Read 935 times) previous topic - next topic

Selling 2007 Magna ...

Yahoo Message Number: 58059
Selling our 2007 Magna.

Curious what sites are good, and more importantly what sites are bad. I think rvonline.com is a good one, and rvtrader (RVT) looks good.
Might call some dealers too. This is a pre emissions (CAT 525) and is perfect for us ... we just never use it.
Maybe not good time to sell, but just needs a good home, or is a good home for someone. I feel bad seeing it just sit there. I am very anthropomorphic, and I don't think it's enjoying the life it presently has.
Been on this site for a long time, and made some contributions and learned a lot. Lots of nice folks on here for sure ... sorry we never met more of you in person.

Thanks for any site suggestions ...

John

2007 Magna 6760

Re: Selling 2007 Magna ...

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 58062
I have had the most success with the following sites in order of best response:

rvonline.com

rvtraderonline.com
rvt.com
craiglist.
rvsearch.com

Its important to take high quality multiple photos, detailed description with all options listed. Also when I am selling I make sure the coach is kept completely detailed so it looks like new, all service up to date, everything working and last but not least priced right!

Brian

05 Magna 6488

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 58063
Cool ... thanks ...

The coach will be clean and ready. Stored in a steel barn (cement floor) built for this MH and plugged in 24/7.

I will list soon ...
John

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 58088
John,

My experience with www.rvonline.com has been negative with foreign scammers trying to gain access to personal info. On the other hand, www.rvt.com in over 1000 hits, all inquiries have been legit.

coriwelsh

08 Allure 31611

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 58094
Thanks Corina ... that's the kind of first hand experience I am looking for ...

John