Skip to main content
Topic: Owners Manual (Read 4920 times) previous topic - next topic

Owners Manual

Yahoo Message Number: 100186
We just purchased a 2007 Country Coach 42' Allure. There was no owners manual and I do not know how to operate all of the systems. Does anyone know how I can obtain one for my coach?

Re: Owners Manual

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 100187
You can probably find all of the non-CC stuff on the web in PDFs .  I have just about all of the manuals downloaded to my iPad.  It makes reference a lot quicker and lighter in weight.

You might try CC for the brand specific manuals.

Don Krahling

'01 Intrigue  #11238
Yuma, AZ

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 100204
I've tried repeatedly to contact Country Coach Parts about an Owners manual for my 2001 CC Affinity. Not the chassis manual, I have that, but the owners manual.  The first time I spoke to somebody they said it was possibly available on DVD but more likely it would be paper. That would be expensive (about $300.00) and they would get back to me.  Never heard back and all my subsequent messages have gone unanswered. I don't know if that means the manual is not available, or they are just not interested in dealing with it?

Sure would be helpful to have that manual! I've got all the original user manuals for everything installed in the coach, and as I stated the chassis manual, but the Owners manual is a key missing document.  Just where is that fuse for the water pump? Know what I mean?

Richard

2001 Affinity

Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 100207
Tried Damon. He was very helpful on some other stuff, but no access to manual.
Thanks,
Richard

Reply #6
Yahoo Message Number: 100208
I'm at country coach now I could check with parts.........we are here till at least next Monday

John Jackson

Reply #7
Yahoo Message Number: 100211
If it is like the manual on mine, it is a generic "fitz-all" .It will tell you the obvious but when it comes to finding things like a hidden fuse, lot's of luck! And this is not just a CC thing .I have had six different brands of motor homes and it was that way with all of them with Coachmen being the absolute worst!!

Reply #8
Yahoo Message Number: 100213
I have a 2001 Affinity, 42' Bed and Breakfast, All Electric # 5972.  I am the original owner and have the coach manual.  I can find a Staples or XXXX and have my book copied for you.  I have not counted the pages, but I would guess that it is 200-pages for the manual and another 100 pages 11x17 for the electrical and plumbing drawings.  I just checked one store and they wanted about 37cents for a regular page, don't know about 11x17.

let me know what you want me to do and we can work out the details about costs, shipping, etc.  Contact me at Dennyzarnt@....

Reply #9
Yahoo Message Number: 100214
John:

That would be great if you could just ask them in person about it!! At least they should tell you face to face it's available or not?

Mine's a 2001 Affinity, Unit 5996.

If you can't or it's awkward to do it don't worry about it.

Thanks!

Richard McKee
214-921-5603

Reply #10
Yahoo Message Number: 100215
That's pretty close to my unit number. I'll bet they are the same.  I'd gladly pay all your expenses and printing cost + a great supper out if you could do that?

I know it's expensive, but I sure would like to get the data. The one time I was able to talk to CC parts they thought about $300.00.

If you're serious and willing to do that, let me know and I'll get you some funding ASAP. Thanks for stepping up with the offer!

Richard McKee
214-912-5603

Reply #11
Yahoo Message Number: 100242
Richard,

I bought the set (2) of manuals from Country Coach for my 2001 Affinity a couple years ago. They were $150.00 each. One volume is House and the other Chassis. They are paper manuals as the 2001 Affinity had not been digitized, and had to be reproduced from paper.
I used their web site email and they always seem to answer those questions.

Luck,
Bob

01 Affinity 6009

Reply #12
Yahoo Message Number: 100259
I previously tried the email route to CC parts as well, no success.

Group member Dennyzarnt@... who has an identical coach has graciously offered to have his manual reproduced for me!  I should be in business before long. Thanks to all for the reply's and a very public thanks to Dennyzarnt@...!

Richard

2001 Affinnity