Skip to main content
Topic: Vintage Country Camper/Coach Information (Read 1449 times) previous topic - next topic

Vintage Country Camper/Coach Information

Yahoo Message Number: 111192

Hey everybody!

I recently purchased what I have identified as a 1978 Country Camper Lexington 26' Motorhome(MH). I have no info on this MH as it was purchased through an estate after the owner passed. I'm looking for anything on this coach (pictures, flyers, schematics, honestly anything). This MH has 50k miles on it and is in very good condition. My girlfriend and I had originally planned on a gut and rebuild with it, but are leaning more towards repairs/restoration because of how solid and clean this thing is.

After days and days of scowering the inter webs of info, I find myself here. I feel very confident on my internet sleuthing abilities, but these old Country Campers(which turned into Country Coach around '89 I believe) are no where to be found. I found this add that is VERY similar to mine Used RVs 1984 Ford Country Camper RV for Sale For Sale by Owner .

Anyone remember these or have any info or links? The attached pic is my actual MH the day we bought it.

Thanks in advance,
Sean

Re: Vintage Country Camper/Coach Information [1 Attachment]

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 111195
Hi Sean,

IMHO your best bet is to get involved with Country Coach International (CCI) the original Country Coach Club going back to the early 1980s. We have members and connections that could provide answers. I have some photos as well.

Go to the Facebook 'Country Coach international ' FB page introduce yourself and needs.

Lee Zaborowski

CCI VP Publications