Skip to main content
Topic: Country Coach Service (Read 2832 times) previous topic - next topic

Country Coach Service

Yahoo Message Number: 111670
Curious if anyone on the list has had work done at Country Coach Service and had quality issues. Could you please contract me directly. Thanks

Re: Country Coach Service

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 111674
Sayer,

Been to CC a few times for work. I've never had any complaints. This was when they were still CC though.

Barney

07 Inspire 52059

---In Country-Coach-Owners@yahoogroups.com,  wrote :

Curious if anyone on the list has had work done at Country Coach Service and had quality issues. Could you please contract me directly. Thanks

sayer@...

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 111675
I've been pretty happy with the service from County Coach in the past. However, the last time I tried to make an appointment the only time they had available was three months later than I was trying to book for. Probably a factor of merging with Winnebago,

Gary T

2002 Intrigue #11345

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 111676
Very true, I tried to make an appointment later this month because we are on the Oregon Coast from Missouri and I have a couple of issues, when they finally called back 3 days after I called them, the only appointment they had was after Labor Day, Not the old reliable Country Coach that I am use to.

Jerry

2004 Inspire 51012

Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 111679
Check with OMC the shop was owned by the previous CC owners and has an Excellent reputation Near Junction City. 06 Intrigue 12047

Reply #6
Yahoo Message Number: 111680
I agree, OMC does excellent work. Had Samsung Refrigerator installed in May and they did a great job.
Ric &a Jan

05 Inspire 51265

Reply #7
Yahoo Message Number: 111681
Thanks, I have a call into OMC, because of Bob Lee and the reputation, also into Guaranty I have had excellent service from them in the past. So I'm OK.

Reply #8
Yahoo Message Number: 111694
Also try Premier in Junction City. Don't know about their scheduling back-up, if any, but their work is quality. Talk to Gary Obermire…he's a former CC manager. I had a bad experience with Guaranty, but that was before I found Premier…years ago.

Dave Glen

'06 Magna 6591

Reply #9
Yahoo Message Number: 111695
Go to Oregon Motor Coach in Eugene. Can't get better service, and they've been pretty flexible with me...

Don Hutchins

'08 Allure 470, 40' tag, Cat-C9 w/ Cat tranny
Don Hutchins
'08 Allure 470 #31613
40' w/tag, Cat C-9 & Cat tranny

Reply #10
Yahoo Message Number: 111696
For those trying to make shorter term appointments in the land of County Coach (CC itself, OMC, Premier, Etc.). - keep in mind that the Eclipse is 8/21. So many more people are traveling to the good viewing areas to see the full eclipse... This includes a good part of Oregon (We'll be at Pacific Shores in Newport, OR.).

Many of the shops in the area will be more heavily booked from this influx. And peak travel time for this region besides that, this is just additive crowds!!

So I cut these businesses a bit of slack, due to the crazy crowds coming to the region:)!

$.02...

Travel safe, have fun,

Smitty

04 Allure 31017
04 Allure Sold to a nice new owner! Now enjoying a 07 Magna Rembrandt 45' ISX600 #6775
"We're ONDROAD for THEJRNY!" (Toad and Coach license plates, say Hi if you see us!)

Reply #13
Yahoo Message Number: 111718
We are here at Pacific Shores Motorcoach Resort, our summer base, and I am in charge of the Great American Total Solar Eclipse celebration here at the Resort. I have an astronomer coming to speak August 10. She is an expert on all things eclipse. We will have a dinner Sunday, August 20, the night before the eclipse, with an eclipse show that I have written to be presented by residents here with musical accompaniment. Then, Monday morning, August 21, after the event at 10:15 a.m. we plan a celebration brunch. Pacific Shores is in the path of totality. The shadow first touches American soil at Boiler Bay just up the coast a few miles. Unlike many cities in the eclipse arc, Newport is not planning any events so Pacific Shores may be the only celebration in our area. Newport and Lincoln County have been in planning stages for over a year to prepare for anywhere from 50,000 to 100,000 visitors. Oregon State Parks seized an opportunity and created 1,000 more campsites across Oregon and all are booked. We have great anticipation for a once in a lifetime experience.

Shirley OBrien
06 Intrigue