Skip to main content
Topic: Fall is the best time on the Oregon Coast for Country Coachers (Read 2103 times) previous topic - next topic

Fall is the best time on the Oregon Coast for Country Coachers

Yahoo Message Number: 111529
They say the best time to visit the Oregon Coast is September and October. They are right. The kids are back in school, the early morning fog turns into sunny warm afternoons, the ocean is a deep blue and the trees are beginning to turn.

Pacific Shores Motorcoach Resort Site 122 is in a prime position to allow you to enjoy this special time of year. Although it was booked by Country Coachers earlier this summer by the month, it is now available for Country Coachers for weekly rental in September and October.

From your windshield, you will look through tall pine trees to the Pacific Ocean. You will be on a 40 x 80 lot with full hook-ups including cable and wifi. You are located across from the Clubhouse with an indoor swimming pool and spa which is handicapped accessible.

Weekly rental is only $375 or $53 a day in September, $325 or $46 in October. What a bargain. If you are interested in booking this Oregon gem, contact Jim O'Brien, jobrien@....

Shirley OBrien
06 Intrigue

Re: Fall is the best time on the Oregon Coast for Country Coachers

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 111530
Shirley, I wish we were going to be in Oregon this fall. Your spot sounds really lovely.

Thanks too for putting this information for all of us to see. I think it's great to see this and would be happy if others who own lots and would like to have other CC folks rent them would post information as you have.

Mary and Mike Frederick
06 Inspire 51784

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 111531
Just a guess...Shirley sounds like a paid spokesperson for Pacific Shores.
Affinity

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 111535
Thank you, Mary, for your many responses to posts on this site. You keep the conversation going about issues other than batteries and tires, although very important, of which we have plenty!

We have have been motorhoming for 20 years, three Country Coaches and we are very loyal. Now, fully retired and a member of this forum since Herb began it so long ago, I do not know what we would do without this outlet.

Thank you, Herb!

Shirley O'Brien

'06 Intrigue (aging gracefully with the rig)

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 111538
While this is neat, it is a place on the coast, so the Marine layer will be very salty... Bikers I have seen are very careful to cover of wipe them down every day.