Skip to main content
Topic: Carefree Omega ll awning replacement / pattern parts (Read 2716 times) previous topic - next topic

Carefree Omega ll awning replacement / pattern parts

Yahoo Message Number: 111816
All,

(Also posted in A-class motorhomes over on IRV2) Some kind sole managed to reverse into our extended Carefree Omega ll awning yesterday, whilst we were out / away from the parking SadSad (He did have the honesty / courtesy to approach me this morning and admit his mistake Thumbs up) Am now in need of replacement brackets and arms - both left and right - everything else appears to have survived Searches of the net and forums suggest that majority of Omega ll parts have been discontinued by Carefree and best probably source will be salvage yards Have several emails away to enquire - although many of the postings suggesting sources are now somewhat aged Has anybody needed similar brackets / arms recently - who might know of a source or someone who is producing pattern parts to fill the Carefree void Thanks in anticipation

Ian S.

2005 CC Allure 430 Hood River #31321 Exeter UK

Re: Carefree Omega ll awning replacement / pattern parts

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 111817
Here is a salvage location for all types of MH and parts:
Used RV Parts And Accessories | Visone RV Monaco Parts Dealer | rvparts.vison...
Just a suggestion.

Dave & Jodi
2007 Allure 40' w/tag
Coach #
Henderson, NV & Mtns of So. Calif
Dave & Jodi
2007 CC Allure 40’ Tag #31495
2012 Jeep GC
Big Bear Lake, Ca & Henderson, Nev

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 111819
Suggest you do a google search for "motorhome salvage yards", then scroll down looking for visonerv. Click on it. You will then see all the motorhomes they have. Look for a 2004 Intrigue been there since 2011. When you find it, click on it and scroll down to see what they have available for sale. If they have what you are looking for, scroll down to the bottom looking for the stock # and their phone #, give them a call. I believe they have the largest salvage yard and are located in KY.
They also have a 2008 magna been there since 2015 and a 2007 magna been there since 2012 that might have what you are looking for. For others looking for parts, they have a 2001 Allure, 2003 Intrigue and a 2000 Intrigue. Good luck.
I'm looking for a "city water and gravity flow inlet" fixture for my 2003 Intrigue.
Gene Sword

2003 Intrigue 11581

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 111820
And another that I have found helpful azrvsalvage.com  Had a lot of Country Coach parts I needed for my 99 Intrigue. 2006 Magna 6622Gary GlennServiceMaster by A-Town / Hi-Tech325-665-4993

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 111821
I might have what you need. I replaced my 2 Omega II sets a few years ago after they were damaged during a storm, but I did keep all the hardware. The insurance adjuster said the arm brackets were bent, but it must have been ever so slightly, because I couldn't really tell it. Since the insurance was replacing the whole works with a newer, better model, I didn't argue.

I'm currently in Alaska and won't return home to NC until late September. If you can wait until then, I could probably help you out. I will be at the two CC rallies in tidewater VA at the end of September and could bring the parts there, if that helps.

Myron

2004 Allure 31040

Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 111823
IanYou have an Insurable  loss - have you considered filling a claim.  Under the circumstances - the other drivers policy will compensate you for your loss. Vince02 Intrigue #11332

Reply #6
Yahoo Message Number: 111825
If calling some of the salvage yards you may also want to inquire about Monacos, some of the Monaco units used the same awnings as CC did in some of the Allures and a few Intrigues.

Graeme Arnott
07 Allure #31500

Reply #7
Yahoo Message Number: 111877
Thanks to all who responded - I hope I have replied to you all individually

With your help I have located a couple of places that have parts in stock - am just awaiting an idea of the shipping and import dues

Not cheap trying to keep these houses on wheels on the road - especially on the 'wrong' side of the pond !!

Thanks again from the UK

Ian S.
Exeter UK

2005 Allure 430 #31321