Skip to main content
Topic: Needing a key for my surge protector (Read 1143 times) previous topic - next topic

Needing a key for my surge protector

I have a 2002 CC Magna with the 50amp Surge Guard 34560 built in surge/voltage protector. the key which turns on the voltage/sure protection has been lost.  Do any of you out there have a spare, or would be willing to have one made for me? I contacted the mfg. but they said they are no longer making them with keys. I would be more than happy to reimburse you for the key and postage.
thank You

Re: Needing a key for my surge protector

Reply #1
We're currently in Mexico. If you haven't found a solution by March 6th, re-post and I'll be able to copy mine for you.
Steve, 2002 Intrigue 11382
Steve Bufty
2002 Intrigue #11382

Reply #2
Post the brand/model of your surge protector. It might be the same as in my ‘01 Intrigue. I’d be happy to be of assistance.
donkrahling@gmail.com

Reply #3
It's the Surge Guard mocel 34550 (P/N 34560) Catalog #34560 from technology research corp. If you could get me a key, I would be very grateful.
Mike

Reply #4
Mike,
PM me, I have a spare key to send you.
Don
donkrahling@gmail.com

Reply #5
Don,
  I have sent a message to your gmail address.
Thanks,
Mike

Reply #6
Don,
  I received your key, thank you. In the meantime, one of my grandchildren found my old key inside the coach. Your key did not work, so I compared it to the key they found---They are identical, but neither fits in the key slot---Can't figure that one out, so my surge protector remains in the off position.
Mike