Skip to main content
Topic: Heated tile floor fuse???? (Read 1236 times) previous topic - next topic

Heated tile floor fuse????

I have a 2002 CC Magna with a Nuheat heated floor.  Original thermostat display was good, but it wouldn't ever turn on the heat.  I have ordered a new thermostat, but when checking my main fuse and inverter compartment I noticed a relay that had a red light above it. Could that be the issue? It's a Bosch 12V 5 pin 0332207307.
Thanks for any help.
Mike

Re: Heated tile floor fuse????

Reply #1
The Nuheat is 110 volt AC, has nothing to do with 12 volt.

Reply #2
Thank You

Reply #3
I have the same system.  If the. relay fails, the light on the relay will probabaly stay on. THe only way to test is to test power with the system on and the system off.  The relay should have output power when the system is on vs. off.    BEFORE you replace the relay, double check that your GFI hasn't popped.  THe GFI (Ground Fault Interrupter) on my coach is located in the same compartment as the AC breakers, just below the compartment where the thermostat and silverleaf is located.  I don't know where it would be located in an Allure.  The GFI will look like a GFI outlet (minus the socket for a plug) with the "press to test" and reset button that you have probably seen in your home kitchen or bath.  Press the reset button to make sure it isn't popped.
Jim and Jona Seifert
2007 Intrigue 530

Reply #4
 Thank you for your help. Would it be possible to send me a picture of the GFI in you coach?
Mike

Reply #5
Found this on Silverleaf

The weak point in the system is the device that handles the high current. Commonly its a relay somewhere. In your Magnas' context, its handled specifically by a solid state 'puck' located under the fridge. They're super reliable. But, all good things come to an end, someday.
Look under there for something just smaller than a pack of ciggies. Usually black with a metal base plate and usually screwed to something metal (with heat conduction compound 'grease') between them.
The outputs can be switched around to another puck to confirm the failure.
The sensor is under the main mat somewhere and is tied in via the TM-102 (Center bay compartment with inverter) . Output plug, pin 10 (top row, 3rd pin from the left.) Between that pin and ground, with it Unplugged, you should read about 4~12 k-Ohms.
It sounds like the sensor is fine but the specific a puck for that mat has failed. This puck here is a good match for most in this category and amperage. Yours may look different... so this bigger list has many to choose from.
Regards,

Philip & Liz Z
USAF Ret. MSGT
2007 Affinity 700 Custom Alexander Valley 600 Cummings #6737

Reply #6
Oh, thxt for helpful information. Didn't know that! o.o