Skip to main content
Topic: Who is this person? Iron?? (Read 706 times) previous topic - next topic

Who is this person? Iron??

Yahoo Message Number: 10110
People who do this are very very rarely valid members. Thay join yahoo, join hundreds of groups, post their spam/speil, and then move on.

No direct contact and deletion of posts by moderators is the best policy.
Dan

Quote from: home2motorll
> I don't know if any of you have been reading this board, but who

is

this person (Iron) who keeps posting religious Islam stuff? I have > read him twice in the past 2 weeks. I privately e-mailed him the > other day to suggest to him that this is not the place or forum to

be

posting that stuff. So far, So good.........
 P.S. There was another person who felt the same as I do, but I > looked for his post(Posted yesterday, early P.M.) today and it

wasn't

SPAM postings to the forum

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 10111
Message from the Forum Moderator
================================

Thank you Dan for your comment. I fully agree with you.
As I indicated on the forum a few months ago, when this type of SPAM arrives in the daily digest I receive, or on the web message listing, I delete it from the forum.

I also delete all the useless replies by the members so that the message history is not cluttered.

Unfortunately, even when I delete a new message that was posted 5 to 18 hours before the next daily digest is generated, that message usually still appears in the subsequent digest, even though it is no longer available on the web.

So, PLEASE ignore the SPAM messages. If a member has a concern about a message, they may contact the moderator (me) directly at country-coach-owners-owner@yahoogroups.com.
Herb

Forum Moderator

Quote from: ac7880
People who do this are very very rarely valid members. Thay join > yahoo, join hundreds of groups, post their spam/speil, and then

move

on.

No direct contact and deletion of posts by moderators is the best > policy.

Dan

[quote author=home2motorll"

> I don't know if any of you have been reading this board, but who > is

> this person (Iron) who keeps posting religious Islam stuff? I

have

read him twice in the past 2 weeks. I privately e-mailed him the > > other day to suggest to him that this is not the place or forum

to

be

> posting that stuff. So far, So good.........
> P.S. There was another person who felt the same as I do, but

I