Skip to main content
Topic: (no subject) (Read 723 times) previous topic - next topic

(no subject)

Yahoo Message Number: 19167
WE just received notice from GMAC that we will not be renewed. They stated as follows: "Do to not meeting our underwriting acceptability".
We have had no accidents or traffic violations within the last 3 years. Have a clean credit history. We are 68 and 69 years old. Have the MHZ plus 4 cars insured and our premium is always paid on time.

Any one else been not renewed or are they picking on us? John Drebick
06 Affinity 6550

Re:

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 19198
You might take a look at Progressive. We have been with them about 5 years for all our vehicles and have been very happy with them. We even take our motorhome and tow car to Mexico every year and they are one of the few that provide coverage there.
Ron 98 Allure 30185

John Drebick wrote:

Re:

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 19202
Re: [Country-Coach-Owners] I dropped GMAC 2 years ago when I bought a new coach. National Interstate destroyed the prices quoted to me by both GMAC and Progressive. We winter in Mexico and another big plus with NI is that you get full comprehensive and Collision coverage in Mexico for $5 per year. Most full coverage policies in Mexico are about half the price of your full-coverage US policy (very expensive). You will still need Mexican liability coverage but you can buy an annual driver's license policy for ALL of your vehicles in Mexico for about $135.00 per annum for 2 covered adults. Full replacement of RV for 5 years.

adios,
Dick

04 Intrigue 11830

Re:

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 19217
We have Progressive and winter in Mexico and they don't charge any extra for collision & comp. in Mexico and they have been very good at handling claims.
Ron & Joyce
98 Allure 30185

Dick Bradley wrote: