Skip to main content
Topic: Wish To Purchase 2002/2003 Intrigue or Allure 32' (Read 526 times) previous topic - next topic

Wish To Purchase 2002/2003 Intrigue or Allure 32'

Yahoo Message Number: 24863
Hello to all:

Looking to purchase a 2001/03 Allure or Intrigue C.C. motorhome - 32 foot max. only (sinlge or no slide).
Looking for advice regarding: good used C.C. dealer; best webpage for used motorhomes, or; anyone wishing to sell.

Thanks in advance.
B. Delicaet.

Re: Wish To Purchase 2002/2003 Intrigue or Allure 32'

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 24893
I think that Lazydays has an '04 Allure 33' for sale. I have the same coach and would be glad to talk with you about it.

George '04 Allure 31038

Quote from: ledurb2002
George in Birmingham
2003 Magna 6298

Re: Wish To Purchase 2002/2003 Intrigue or Allure 32'

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 24921
I have found this page fun to look at - they have a large number of used coaches for sale if you want to purchase outside of a dealership.

I did not purchase from them when I was looking for a coach but checked the website on a regular basis to see what was available out there. http://www.motorhomesusa.com/used.htm
You might also check out www.dieselpushers.com

Keep in mind I can't speak for them are far as ethics, warranty options, financing availability, quality of products or pricing - just a couple of web pages I visit. Check out who your buying from and whatever you buy very carefully before you sign on the dotted lines.

My experience is with 38 ft. and 40 ft. rigs - I tend to go for longer wheel base with tag axle as preference for the ride and carry cap. Once you have driven one with a tag, you probably won't like the ride on a non-tag model quite as well. Raise the tag when in tight quarters for better maneuverability - turn radius is similar to 32 or 34 footer. Although you would have easier access to "off the beaten path" camp grounds and F/Service roads with shorter WB unit.

You know the old saying - there is an ass for every saddle!

Good luck in your search - let us know what you find.

M. Peterson

'03 Allure #30916

Quote from: ledurb2002"\[br\
\[br\]] >

Hello to all:

Looking to purchase a 2001/03 Allure or Intrigue C.C. motorhome -

foot max. only (sinlge or no slide).

Looking for advice regarding: good used C.C. dealer; best webpage

for