Skip to main content
Topic: CC Casuals (Read 602 times) previous topic - next topic

CC Casuals

Yahoo Message Number: 25031
Has anyone other than me had any problems with CC Casuals and PayPal? If so who did you work with and did they help you?

I ordered the CC logo rubber step mat 4 weeks ago - nothing showing up so I call CC customer service - no one available to speak to me so I leave my number - no call back in two days so I tried again - same thing. I emailed them 3 times prior to making the phone calls with no response back as well - which is why I called.

Naturally, my Visa was charged the same day I ordered the step mat.
It's not the mat or the charges that bother me the most - its the lack of response from CC customer service.

I'm not trying to bad mouth them - I'm wondering if things are not going well for the company (and hoping I don't ever need anything serious from customer service if this is indeed how they react to requests for assistance).

Perhaps there is some other area of the company that you are supposed to call with needs??

M. Peterson

03 Allure #30916

Re: CC Casuals

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 25032
I was in JC for a plant tour on Monday. I asked about the same mat you have ordered and was told that they sold all they had at the pre-rally in Charleston. The receptionist at the customer service center explained to me that she had just placed an order for more mats from the vendor and that they had a backlog of several mats they needed to ship. My guess is that you are in that order.
From what I saw on the tour, CC seems to be doing OK, despite the financial difficulties of its parent company.

Sam

'07 Tribute 81016

Re: CC Casuals

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 25038
Thanks for the input - you would think that someone in customer service could send a brief email ie. "out of stock and on backorder expect del. in 8 to 10 weeks". Took me 17 seconds to do this one.

MP 03 Allure #30916

Quote from: Sam Houston\[br\
]
> I was in JC for a plant tour on Monday. I asked about the same mat
you have ordered and was told that they sold all they had at the pre- rally in Charleston. The receptionist at the customer service center explained to me that she had just placed an order for more mats from the vendor and that they had a backlog of several mats they needed to ship. My guess is that you are in that order.

>

From what I saw on the tour, CC seems to be doing OK, despite the
financial difficulties of its parent company.