Skip to main content
Topic: Looking for Patrick O'connor, salesman formerl... (Read 699 times) previous topic - next topic

Looking for Patrick O'connor, salesman formerl...

Yahoo Message Number: 28170
John Knight Jr.

My dear friend, this site is reserved for CC owners. I think your out of line as a sales person to post company info. If the person wanted to check with you or your company he could of easily called Buddy Gregg MH. We are informing you as a professional courtesy to protect our site for its intended use.
AL

00 affinity #5851

Re: Looking for Patrick O'connor, salesman formerl...

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 28215
Offline, immediately after his post, I have address the issue of sales persons posting of company info with John. He is welcomed to make contributions, but without company information.

Herb

Forum Moderator

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 28241
Quote from: Herb & Melitta\[br\
Strandberg"] > >Sorry, I did not mean to offend anyone. I am very new to sales. I am
just trying to get involved with the forum, so that I can meet people who are interested in motor homes. I was trying to be short and sweet as not to clutter the forum.

Sincerely,

John Knight

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 28243
John, you can e-mail people privately, and not involve the forum, by taking their e-mail address off of the "from" area and doing a separate mailing. That way you can say all you want and no one can complain. They won't know anything about it. Just a thought.

R. D. Vanderslice
Rockwall, Texas

06 Allure 470 - no. 31294

P.S. I've done business with both your Lewisville store and your Knoxville, Tennessee store. You guys do an outstanding job. Keep it up.

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 28246

Sorry, I am very new to sales and still learning. I was just trying to find potential customers. I tried to be careful, as not to clutter the discussion. I also help with tech questions when I feel confident that I am correct. If I am out of line I promise you I did not realize it and I apologize.

Sincerely,

John Knight

Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 28248
Thanks for the compliment and the advice. We hope to see you soon.