Skip to main content
Topic: (no subject) (Read 835 times) previous topic - next topic

(no subject)

Yahoo Message Number: 43039

Carl G. Nielsen...CCI #5526...40' Allure 2004 I flew corporate for 43 years, mostly prop...always put Marvel Mystery Oil when we refueled as it broke the water down, kept frozen fuel lines from spoiling your day..Adding Lucas fuel treatment in a 50/50 ratio with Marvel Mystery oil found by second tank of fuel my milage per gallon was up 2%+ depending on my varying speed. I have used this combination since 1994 in my diesel's and have one engine with 234,000 miles on it, spent 0 money on engine except oil & filters. This combination of additive keeps fuel dry and engine clean......info for what its worth to those who are looking at additives. Two gallon combination costs about $45.00, takes 1 pint per 100 gallons. ......burro...Carl

Re: (unknown)

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 43040
Question, what is your blend going to do to the DPF the new engines have? Fortunately, I don't!
TWI 2004 Intrigue 11731

(no subject)

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 43074

Good afternoon. My name is Chuck LeBlanc. I'm a new owner (October '08) of a 2009 Country Coach Allure 470 with the 45" Crane Praire floorplan. I bought my coach from a dealer that went out of business in the middle of the transaction and is not available to answer questions. I'm looking to meet follow Country Coach owers on line for the purpose of "joining the CC family" and to learn from experienced owners.
My wife's name is Phyllis we have three grown children, three grandchildren and two cats. In our previous RV, a 5th wheel, our grandchildren and cats traveled with us many times. In fact, my oldest grandaughter considers the Coach hers! Looking forward to hearing from many of you! Sncerly,
Chuck

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 43075
Chuck where what state to you live in? I am in CA and have been a CC owner for 10 years. If we are close I would love to show you around the coach!

Sincerely,

Jim Spivey Allure 470 31432

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 43094
Chuck,

We have the little brother to your coach, we've had it since June and have spent almost as much time in the coach as we have at home. We love the floorplan, and so far we've had a few minor problems but nothing much to get concerned about.
Like you we migrated from a 5th and haven't regretted a single thing. There was a bit of a learning curve with the new systems and many of the things that have gone wrong were mostly operator error. My favourite so far was blocking the border line-up into the US for 10 minutes while I unhooked the toad and took another run at the 90 degree left turn.

Enjoy your new coach!

Graeme

09 Allure Crane Prairie #31690

welcome Chuck...

Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 43123
Since you live in New England, you might enjoy joining the CC Nor'Easters. We hold two rallies per year and usually have excellent technical sessions (at last meeting we had tow trucks come and demonstrate safe and secure ways of dealing with how a proper tow hookup should be done....hopefully we'll never need it, but there are interesting issues to be aware if you do...They brought wheel scales too, so we all weighed each wheel.) We also have fine food and fun places to visit whenever we choose a rally spot. If you would like to join, you might like to visit our web site:
http://www.ccnoreasters.com/
I'm the photographer for the club, but if you visit the web site you can download a membership application. I know you'll certainly learn much about Country Coaches at our meetings and you'll probably enjoy our lively crowd...:-)

Looking forward to seeing you
-skip-

Quote from: Chuck LeBlanc\[br\
] >

Good afternoon. My name is Chuck LeBlanc. I'm a new owner
(October '08) of a 2009 Country Coach Allure 470 with the 45" Crane Praire floorplan. I bought my coach from a dealer that went out of business in the middle of the transaction and is not available to answer questions. I'm looking to meet follow Country Coach owers on line for the purpose of "joining the CC family" and to learn from experienced owners.

My wife's name is Phyllis we have three grown children, three
grandchildren and two cats. In our previous RV, a 5th wheel, our grandchildren and cats traveled with us many times. In fact, my oldest grandaughter considers the Coach hers!