Skip to main content
Topic: (no subject) (Read 576 times) previous topic - next topic

(no subject)

Yahoo Message Number: 43402

Adam, we just purchased a 45' 09' Allure 470 with the Crane Prairie floor plan. I had been looking at CC for several years before I purchased our coach. The one thing I found most useful was to drive the various coaches that I was interested in purchasing. I drove a Intrique, Allure and a Inspire. From the various web sites and dealerships I thought I wanted an Intrique but as soon as I drove the Crane Prairie I realized that was the one that did it for me. I believe if you have already decided on CC you have half the battle won. It now is important that you are comfortable with the coach, the storage the floor plan the engine/tranmission combination the lenght, etc. I thought I wanted a Intrique but the Allure was what really worked for us. In your case it could be the Inspire or a different Allue floor plan. The bottom line is I think you need to drive the few you have narrowed it down to and and go with your gut and what is important to you. Talking with somene that is knowlegable is great but it doesn't replace driving one.
Chuck

09' Allure 470 Crane Prairie

(no subject)

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 43633

Rich, I basically agree with what you have stated. However, if you read the RV industry news you will see that some RV companies ARE get financing to stay afloat. CC will absolute have to design a business plan that proves to the loan makers who ever they may be that they will be able to turn the business around. One way to do that is to concentrate on only the most profitable of models and severely contain their cost. Because they have such a good name, if they can show that they have ap goodplan they may be able to get financing. Banks are not the only source of money but without a viable plan they will not get it. I believe they CAN put together a viable plan and restructure as a smaller more focused company.
On a related note I fully understand the venting that some owner are doing on the site but negativity is a waste of energy. If we can make positive well thought out suggestion as to how to help we may be able to help CC survive. I generally find this site very helpful and there are a lot of good thinking people out there. Maybe we can try to help. Just at thought.

Chuck LeBlanc
Allure 31695