Skip to main content
Topic: RV Parts for CC at bargain prices. Make an offer!!!! (Read 462 times) previous topic - next topic

RV Parts for CC at bargain prices. Make an offer!!!!

Yahoo Message Number: 44082
In my many years of working in the RV industry I have accumulated a few extra RV parts and accessories. I am now trying to get rid of them for bargain prices. I have listed my contact info if you, friends, and or acquantances plan on purchasing any of the following parts. All the prices include shipping unless noted otherwise.

KVH R6 sattelite in motion...Supports multiple HD receivers. This sattelite has never been used and is still in the box. I opened the box only to take pictures. Pictures are available if requested.
$1800.00 W/shipping.

76" Villa leather sofa/sleeper W/air mattress...( all white) This sofa was never used because it was removed before the coach was delivered. I have pictures if needed.
$1100.00 Depending on where it ships to, this price includes shipping. I will deliver and install (if needed) to anywhere in Southern California.

**************SOLD*********SOLD**********SOLD**********SOLD***SORRY Qty 2 8D Lifeline batteries. These batteries have never been used or installed in a motorhome. The letters off of the batteries are BJJGI if you want to check with Lifeline on the mnfg date. Mnfg date is July, 2007. The batteries were purchased from the dealer in September,

2008. $250.00 each. This does not include shipping. I will deliver and install the batteries to anywhere in Southern California.
Installation will be added to the price, but it will be less expensive than having it done at a dealer.
**************SOLD*********SOLD**********SOLD**********SOLD***SORRY

Roadmaster Sterling All Terrain Tow Bar. Model #576. This tow bar has never been used, still in the box. Retails for $999.00. You still have to buy the base plates for the correct application (dependant on model of car.) These plates average $380.00.
Asking $575.00 Includes Shipping.

Re: RV Parts for CC at bargain prices. Make an offer!!!!

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 44089
Can you post a picture of the sofa here?

Larry, 2003 36' Allure, 30856

Quote from: ryan_22863

> In my many years of working in the RV industry I have accumulated a > few extra RV parts and accessories. I am now trying to get rid of > them for bargain prices. I have listed my contact info if you, > friends, and or acquantances plan on purchasing any of the

following

parts. All the prices include shipping unless noted otherwise.

KVH R6 sattelite in motion...Supports multiple HD receivers. This > sattelite has never been used and is still in the box. I opened the > box only to take pictures. Pictures are available if requested.
$1800.00 W/shipping.

76" Villa leather sofa/sleeper W/air mattress...( all white) > This sofa was never used because it was removed before the coach

was

delivered. I have pictures if needed.
$1100.00 Depending on where it ships to, this price includes > shipping. I will deliver and install (if needed) to anywhere in > Southern California.
> **************SOLD*********SOLD**********SOLD**********SOLD***SORRY > Qty 2 8D Lifeline batteries. These batteries have never been used

or

installed in a motorhome. The letters off of the batteries are

BJJGI

if you want to check with Lifeline on the mnfg date. Mnfg date is > July, 2007. The batteries were purchased from the dealer in > September,

2008. $250.00 each. This does not include shipping. I will deliver > and install the batteries to anywhere in Southern California.
Installation will be added to the price, but it will be less > expensive than having it done at a dealer.
**************SOLD*********SOLD**********SOLD**********SOLD***SORRY >

Roadmaster Sterling All Terrain Tow Bar. Model #576. This tow bar

has

never been used, still in the box. Retails for $999.00. You still > have to buy the base plates for the correct application (dependant

on

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 44092
I cant figure out how to log on to that link.

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 44097
Quote from: Ryan Smith\[br\
]
I cant figure out how to log on to that link.
You can upload the photos from this site page.
You can add a photo to an album by uploading one from your computer.
Just follow these steps:

Click Photos from the list on the left.
Click Add Photo in the upper-right corner and choose an album - or create a new one!

Click Browse and find the image you want to upload from your computer or camera. Once you find it, double-click on it or click Open.
Provide a name and brief description for the photo.
Click Add Now. There may be some delay or lag time while your item is being sent, depending on the size of the file and the speed of your web connection.

You can upload as many as five pictures at once.

Larry

>

--- On Thu, 1/22/09, Larry Feather wrote: >

Subject: [Country-Coach-Owners] Re: RV Parts for CC at bargain
prices. Make an offer!!!!

To: Country-Coach-Owners@yahoogroups.com > Date: Thursday, January 22, 2009, 5:27 AM >

Can you post a picture of the sofa here? >

Larry, 2003 36' Allure, 30856

--- In Country-Coach- Owners@yahoogrou ps.com, "ryan_22863" > wrote:
>

> In my many years of working in the RV industry I have accumulated

a

few extra RV parts and accessories. I am now trying to get rid of > > them for bargain prices. I have listed my contact info if you, > > friends, and or acquantances plan on purchasing any of the > following

> parts. All the prices include shipping unless noted otherwise.
>

> KVH R6 sattelite in motion...Supports multiple HD receivers. This > > sattelite has never been used and is still in the box. I opened

the

box only to take pictures. Pictures are available if requested.
> $1800.00 W/shipping.
>

> 76" Villa leather sofa/sleeper W/air mattress...( all white) > > This sofa was never used because it was removed before the coach > was

> delivered. I have pictures if needed.
> $1100.00 Depending on where it ships to, this price includes > > shipping. I will deliver and install (if needed) to anywhere in > > Southern California.
>

> ************ **SOLD*** ******SOLD* ********* SOLD***** *****SOLD*

**SORRY

Qty 2 8D Lifeline batteries. These batteries have never been used > or

> installed in a motorhome. The letters off of the batteries are > BJJGI

> if you want to check with Lifeline on the mnfg date. Mnfg date is > > July, 2007. The batteries were purchased from the dealer in > > September,

> 2008. $250.00 each. This does not include shipping. I will

deliver

and install the batteries to anywhere in Southern California.
> Installation will be added to the price, but it will be less > > expensive than having it done at a dealer.
> ************ **SOLD*** ******SOLD* ********* SOLD***** *****SOLD*

**SORRY

>
>

> Roadmaster Sterling All Terrain Tow Bar. Model #576. This tow bar > has

> never been used, still in the box. Retails for $999.00. You still > > have to buy the base plates for the correct application

(dependant