Skip to main content
Topic: Tire pressure monitoring systems (Read 560 times) previous topic - next topic

Tire pressure monitoring systems

Yahoo Message Number: 44120
I remember that a number of owners are using the PressurePro tire monitoring systems. In Quartzsite, AZ I talked with someone selling Truck System Technologies (tsttruck.com) monitoring systems. It has a number of features that appear to be somewhat better than PressurePro. Also, the units on the valve stems are a little more difficult to steal. Has anyone used the TST system? Have you heard any comments from anyone you know who is using it? I can buy ten sensors, the monitor and a repeater for less than PressurePro for ten tires, but it is not money saved if it is not a quality product.

Gene Merryman

2000 Allure #30496

Re: Tire pressure monitoring systems

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 44121
Gene:

I have that system. The hardware is very good and the dealer is great. They are very good people.
I have the 12 sensor system on the coach and the tow car. If you do buy a system make sure that you do get the repeater. The repeater tops off the package.

Once you have tpms you'll never want to be w/o it.
Remember the two biggest problems we have are fuel and tires.
Good luck
Tom Dunlap
2000 Affinity

In Country-Coach-Owners@yahoogroups.com, "Gene and Martha M" wrote:

>

I remember that a number of owners are using the PressurePro tire
monitoring systems. In Quartzsite, AZ I talked with someone selling Truck System Technologies (tsttruck.com) monitoring systems. It has a number of features that appear to be somewhat better than PressurePro. Also, the units on the valve stems are a little more difficult to steal. Has anyone used the TST system? Have you heard any comments from anyone you know who is using it? I can buy ten sensors, the monitor and a repeater for less than PressurePro for ten tires, but it is not money saved if it is not a quality product.

Re: Tire pressure monitoring systems

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 44122
Gene:

I have that system. The hardware is very good and the dealer is great. They are very good people.
I have the 12 sensor system on the coach and the tow car. If you do buy a system make sure that you do get the repeater. The repeater tops off the package.

Once you have tpms you'll never want to be w/o it.
Remember the two biggest problems we have are fuel and tires.
Good luck
Tom Dunlap
2000 Affinity

In Country-Coach-Owners@yahoogroups.com, "Gene and Martha M" wrote:

>

I remember that a number of owners are using the PressurePro tire
monitoring systems. In Quartzsite, AZ I talked with someone selling Truck System Technologies (tsttruck.com) monitoring systems. It has a number of features that appear to be somewhat better than PressurePro. Also, the units on the valve stems are a little more difficult to steal. Has anyone used the TST system? Have you heard any comments from anyone you know who is using it? I can buy ten sensors, the monitor and a repeater for less than PressurePro for ten tires, but it is not money saved if it is not a quality product.