Skip to main content
Topic: Country Coach may live to see another day (Read 405 times) previous topic - next topic

Country Coach may live to see another day

Yahoo Message Number: 44169
I have received first hand information from a CC dealer principal that Wells Fargo Bank will come to the rescue next week and provide the credit lines and dealer support necessary to get CC back to work.
There is a glimmer of light on the horizon, let's hope this is the 'real deal'

He stated that he was told this last night just before the office closed for the weekend by a person within the loop of knowledge.

Re: Country Coach may live to see another day

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 44296
Thank you for the glimer of hope for all of the workers at CC, and us owners. Iam new to this group and was directed here by CCI as I am at a loss being a 1st time Class A & CC owner with a new coach. I have just laid out several thousands in warrenty work that is still not complete due to no parts, so I am anxiously awaiting if CC will pull out of this obviously for selfish reasons, as well as the RV industry as a whole. It is a shame because RVing has been a blessing for my family and many that we have met in our travels and I am praying this will all pass.
If this thread can stay active with updates of the financial status of CC, I sure would appreciate any info that all of you may have so I know what direction I need to go in regards to repairs....Please do not take this as an act of selfshiness, because truth be told, I am very blessed to be in one of these to begin with and I do not want to come across as poor me...As a samll business owner, it bothers me greatly when people loose jobs when they did nothing wrong......The demise of CC and other companys is truely heartbreaking.
Let us all keep the faith for CC and many others in this wacky economy....
Fred, 2007 Intrigue 12173