Skip to main content
Topic: Country Coach Closing Follow-up (Read 400 times) previous topic - next topic

Country Coach Closing Follow-up

Yahoo Message Number: 44341
I forgot to add this URL for the KATU video. It should be viewed with this statement from Matt Howard in mind: "We may close permanently at any moment in the next 30 days, or we may not," Howard wrote. "At this point, nothing is certain. Keep in mind that supervisor level positions have been laid off for more than 60 days in most cases, so I am not confident that they would have accurate updated information. Run what you like, but I am not aware of any definite closure plans."

http://www.katu.com/news/local/38665542.html?video=YHI&t=a
Jim

Re: Country Coach Closing Follow-up

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 44351
UP DATE FOR ALL COUNTRY COACH OWNERS We at Carrier and Sons have been following the status of Country Coach and have been informed by cc employees that they were told to come and get their things by 12:00 noon today that the company is officially closing their doors. Sorry to be the one to give this bad news. We have been very lucking on getting information on parts for the Country Coaches so if we can be of assistance don't hesitate to give us a call.
Teresa