Skip to main content
Topic: Central Florida Service (Read 482 times) previous topic - next topic

Central Florida Service

Yahoo Message Number: 44609
Today is a happy day. We received our coach back from the repair facility. We took it there in November for a number of warranty issues. You can imagine why there were delays. CC ran from the issues with a series of delays. The CC vendors finally stepped up and now all is well, except for the fact that I had to pay for the labor.
If anyone would like a reference for an excellent facility in Central Florida, please send me an email. I am not posting the name because I do not believe this is a forum for advertising.

I highly recommend this facility. They are competent, friendly and caring people. They have CC experience and can handle most everything.

Jim Fitzpatrick

2008 Allure 470 ? 31667 (The coach with the great two-year warranty.)

Re: Central Florida Service

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 44639
Hi Jim,

We have been looking for a repair facilty in Florida besides Lazydays since the coach was new four years ago. I think you may be talking about Central Florida Coach in Lakeland where Butch Williams from CC now works. We were intending on trying them to replace our 05 Allure Awnings (terrible), but ran into the Carefree Rep at the Tampa show. We bought the awnings direct from Carefree, and they use The RV Medic in Tampa. They highly recommend them, and the owner has 30 years experience. Please advise what the name is. It sure would be nice to have a couple of alternatives besides Lazydays.

Gary

Central Florida Service

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 55035
Hello All - Earlier this month we took referrals on this forum and DieselRV and contacted Bill Cook/CT Motor Coach Repair/863-874-4805/Lakeland, FL/CTFleet.com to help us with a few issues. House batts would not charge off engine, genset, or shore power. Bill was quick to tell us on first phone call that his expertise is chassis service but he refers house issues to Jerry's RV Repair/813-763-4681/jerrysrvrepair@... who does mobile service at Bill's shop. He has several hook ups(50 amps & water). Had Jerry 1.pop-rivet the remaining front slide corner metal that fell off day before arriving Lakeland(CC failed to prep/abrade inside of this trim and SikaFlex would not hold) 2.adjust Girrard entry awning 3.Replace gasket on pass. side rear view mirror 4.Paint to match TracStar satellite dome-Bill took to paint shop and picked it up n/c to us-paint job cost just over half what Guarranty, JC OR charged 5.Troubleshoot batt issue. OE batts(replaced at purchase) finally were dead(bulging and overflow evidence on the tops) Bill is Interstate dealer and he did the install- new house batts. System tested good with new batts. Jerry was confident problem solved(consulted with Xantrex direct). A couple of weeks later first drycamp occasion tripping inverter breaker symptom is back. A very gnarly problem. Five techs (all reputable and well regarded:Chris Snyder-Tucson, found Echo charger fuses blown, Carrier- Eugene, installed resetting breakers to Echo charger, Motorcoach-Belnap, MD,replaced oil temp sending switch, Southeast Power-Orlando[charged us $25 to hook up 50 amps overnite] examined inverter & replaced failed Echo chg, Jerry's) have been unable to find it. We would return to any of the above techs. Very happy to recommend Bill and Jerry. Both provide service much cheaper than the big RV dealers/shops-both will deal with Extended Warranties and worked us into their ongoing appointments. Xmas in the Keys! Safe travels to all - Logan & Annetta 07Inspire52000