Skip to main content
Topic: Thanks Ted for all your help... (Read 525 times) previous topic - next topic

Thanks Ted for all your help...

Yahoo Message Number: 44618
Having spend many years on a number of different boards ( 16 years as mayor for very little pay) it's at times not easy. My wife and I just wish to says thanks for all your effort on CCI, we are members but still waiting for our first event. We are owners of a new coach that now has no warrenty with a few problems. They are small in the big picture. What little time we had to deal with CC employees, our 10 days at the factory. They seemed like a real caring group. I feel for them! Having always been self-employeed, I can't begin to understand the feeling of how am I going to feed my family...

THANKS TED, LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU, AND THE OTHER BOARD MEMBERS ....

Mike/Anne Spinetti
2008 Allure 31619

Re: Thanks Ted for all your help...

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 44738

Ditto,

Thanks Ted.

Everybody needs to stop bitching about their $195 and take care of it on your own. I lost mine too.

Kevin

05 Intrigue

From: m8221949s To: Country-Coach-Owners@yahoogroups.com Sent: Wednesday, February 4, 2009 9:04:06 PM Subject: [Country-Coach-Owners] Thanks Ted for all your help...

Having spend many years on a number of different boards ( 16 years as mayor for very little pay) it's at times not easy. My wife and I just wish to says thanks for all your effort on CCI, we are members but still waiting for our first event. We are owners of a new coach that now has no warrenty with a few problems. They are small in the big picture. What little time we had to deal with CC employees, our 10 days at the factory. They seemed like a real caring group. I feel for them! Having always been self-employeed, I can't begin to understand the feeling of how am I going to feed my family...

THANKS TED, LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU, AND THE OTHER BOARD MEMBERS ....

Mike/Anne Spinetti
2008 Allure 31619

[/font][/size]
[/font][/size]
[/font][/size]