Skip to main content
Topic: Response (Read 768 times) previous topic - next topic

Response

Yahoo Message Number: 44742
Obviously I did not explain things clearly enough. Here we go one more time! ALL MONIES RECEIVED FOR JEKYLL ISLAND RALLY WERE DEPOSITED INTO COUNTRY COACH LLC ACCOUNT. WHEN IT BECAME APPARENT THAT THE RALLY WAS IN JEOPARDY DUE TO LACK OF FUNDS TO COVER REQUIRED DEPOSITS.
THE BOARD OF CCI VOTED TO LEND CC LLC $20,000 TO MAKE THOSE DEPOSITS.
THIS WAS WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT THE MONEY WOULD BE RETURNED WHEN/IF CC LLC RECEIVED THE LOANS THEY ANTICIPATED. WHEN IT BECAME OBVIOUS THAT THERE WAS NOT ENOUGH TIME TO PROPERLY PLAN A RALLY, WE RE-DEPOSITED THOSE FUNDS BACK INTO THE CCI ACCOUNT. CCI currently has well over $100,000 in the bank and the 2008 annual books have been audited by our CPA firm. Again, none of those funds were derived from anything other than CCI dues and interest from several CD's. If you have a problem with CCI finances, we will soon publish the 2008 operating statement and balance sheet to active CCI members. Your club is well and I hope this might answer your concerns about who, what, where and when?
Ted Wright, CCI president
LO41

Re: Response

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 44743
Thanks, I've got it now. Unless I missed the message, your detailed account has not been explained/posted like this until today.
I can understand your frustration as "here we go one more time". You could of not picked a worse time to be the CCI pres. We are all big boys and at our age we have all had our share of good, bad and ugly. My point, tell it like it is.
Ted, CCI members didn't put CC in the dumper, we're the one's with the $ that paid in full for the coach. Drive to rally, see new coach, write another check. Worked for a lot of years.
Thanks for your quick response.
AL

00 affinity #5851

A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy steps!

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 44744
Thank you for your excellent response. I have one question regarding a sentence near the end of your response. I've copied that here:

"Again, none of those funds were derived from anything other than CCI dues and interest from several CD's."
In that sentence there is no mention of funds which came from our rally deposits. Did you mean to add rally deposits to that sentence? Thanking you in advance,

Mary

06 Inspire 51784

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 44745
Way to go Ted. Excellent, just keep us posted, you are on top of a real nasty situation, and we are all pulling for you. These are trying times, and I for one will not try your patients any further. Thank you for the data. I am sure by now you have seen some of the data written about the Howard's, Destination RV, and other unrelated to business activities. These two individuals, in my opinion, are not to be trusted, and we all want you to be aware of some real concern.
Having said that, you are the man at the wheel, you have the facts, and I am sure you will get through the year. If I can help in any way just let me know. Mr. Obama knew what he was getting into, you didn't, and we all must stop at think before posting off our criticism.

Sincerely,

Jim Spivey

Allure 2006 31432

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 44751
Thank you, Ted Wright, for all you are doing in behalf of we CCI members. Obviously you are not the cause of these problems yet you are saddled with the job of trying to pick up the pieces and make people happy.

Clearly you have inherited a tough volunteer position and many people appreciate your efforts. I know Pat and I do!

Tom Sims
05 Magna

Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 44752
Ted,

As one who has been posting messages about this situation, thank you for the information. If your original posts had been this clear none of the others would have been necessary. As Jim said, just keep us up to date on what is going on. Please don't take any of this personal, we just need to be kept abreast of what is happening with CCI.
John Flynn

05 Allure 31143