Skip to main content
Topic: (no subject) (Read 508 times) previous topic - next topic

(no subject)

Yahoo Message Number: 44782

Hello again,

Here is some of the information that has been requested by some of you all from the Texan Rally and others that have contacted me. Here is a link that I would like for you to visit that shows some of my work over the years in the RV industry. (https://ilist.com/listings/rv-tech-service-and-bus-restorations) Any question feel free to contact me.

DAVID ROUSEY JR.

STYLEWORKS RV REPAIR & BUS RESTORATION RVDA/RVIA & PREVOST CERTIFIED TECHNICIAN COTTAGE GROVE AREA, OREGON
CELL: 541-228-1092
daverjr4@...
daverjr4@...

Re: (unknown)

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 44819
Hello Dave,

It's my turn to give you a pat on the back. At the Country Coach Texans Rally in Bandera, Texas (Cowboy Capital of the World), you worked on my door replacing the door stop mechanism (the one that clicks when you open the door) and also adjusting the door. I had a bad door rattle that had been going on for over three years. You adjusted the door (with a lot of muscle) and the door has been doing great ever since. But, let me tell you the most impressive thing. Dave told me on a Thursday that he would order the part, it would be there on Friday, and that he would install it on Saturday morning. I thought, yeah right, but on Saturday morning here comes Dave with the part and I'm fixed. I like people who do exactly what they say they are going to do. These kind of people are getting hard to find. Dave is the exception and we need more Techs like him. Thank you Dave and good luck to you in your new venture.

R. D. Vanderslice
06 Allure 31294
Rockwall, Texas