Skip to main content
Topic: Intellitec Switches (Read 518 times) previous topic - next topic

Intellitec Switches

Yahoo Message Number: 45530
One of the switches (at the vanity) is not lighting and will not control the lights. It is the only switch that controls the vanity light. The ceiling light can be turned on and off at other switches....
Any suggestions? (other posts seem to indicate that turning off the "house battery" switch resets the system...)

Thanks in advance.

Denis

Re: Intellitec Switches

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 45536
Quote from: D Vogel"

> One of the switches (at the vanity) is not lighting and will not control the lights. It is the only switch that controls the vanity light. The ceiling light can be turned on and off at other switches....
> Any suggestions? (other posts seem to indicate that turning off the "house battery" switch resets the system...) >

Thanks in advance.

Denis
What year and model is you coach? Mine has and intellitec reset button in the closet. This allows some emergency lighting in case of failure. It will also reset the intellitec system. Turning off the 12 volt system for 30 seconds also resets my system.

Wood Sproat
09 Magna #7000

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 45539
We experienced the same problem last year. It sounds as if none of the vanity area switches are initiating action. You didn't mention the water pump which we also have on the vanity switch.
Our problem was the connector for the bundle of wires routed to the vanity set of switches had become loose. It didn't appear to be disconnected but when I disconnected it fully and re-connected it the problem ceased.
I don't now recall exactly where the connector was located, either directly behind the panel or if I had to remove a drawer or panel. I don't recall now but you might track the wire bundle and check this.
G Brown

07 Allure 31447

A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy steps!

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 45605
There is an Intellitec reset switch somewhere in the coach. Our Affinity has two of them in the bedroom closet. They are located on the left side of the closet on a small cabinet. BEFORE you do anything write down the settings on the switches (UP or DOWN) and then switch to the opposite direction. The switches have lights on them, but I an not remember when the light is ON or OFF.

2007 Affinity #6791