Skip to main content
Topic: Fuel Stop in North Phoenix? (Read 629 times) previous topic - next topic

Fuel Stop in North Phoenix?

Yahoo Message Number: 45556
We'll be traveling from Mesa , AZ to Las Vegas , NV next Monday and I am looking for a truck stop or someplace I can refuel our coach pulling the toad. Our route is slated to take us north on the 101 to I-17N, 74W, 60 N to 93 N. Is there somewhere along this route where we could easily refuel? I've googled, and can't find anything except going I-10W and refueling at the Flying J. TIA.

Harry

06 Inspire 51933

Re: Fuel Stop in North Phoenix?

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 45558
Quote from: Harry Season"\[br\
If you have enough fuel to get to Kingman, there are lots of big truck stops in and around Kingman\.\[br\]\[br\]\[br\]]

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 45560
At Kingman, you can find Flying J, Pilot, and I believe a Loves. However, there are no good ones inbetween. Flying J near I 10 has good prices right now, and from Mesa, take 202 to 10, and then go back up 17 is not bad if you go between 9 am and noon.

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 45561
Harry, there are a couple of stations around the Camp Verde/Prescott exits that can accommodate you. I can't remember the exit or names but have filled up there a couple of times as that is the only place we found. We were towing a truck and had no problems getting in or out. Maybe you can google that area..........

Judy

'06 Inspire 51706

Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 45562
Harry, I needed fuel near Barstow, CA. and just googled Flying J. Showed great stop close to freeway. Their location service works great. You may want to try that for spots along your route when you know you will be down to quarter of a tank.

David 31383

Reply #7
Yahoo Message Number: 45567
part of 93 travels along I40 west.
there are several truck stops along the 20 mile streach of I40.

jw 06 inspire 51544

Fuel Stop in North Phoenix?

Reply #8
Yahoo Message Number: 45585
Go to www.gaspricewatch.com , you can type in the name of the town, not the zip code and get fuel prices. There is not much between PHX and LVS. Some in Flagstaff and some in Kingman, nothing in North Phoenix. You would be better off going 60 to Wickenburg and then north to Kingman for a route.

Gary, 2004 Allure #31068

A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy steps!