Skip to main content
Topic: Country Coach How R They Doing (Read 473 times) previous topic - next topic

Country Coach How R They Doing

Yahoo Message Number: 46546
I am having a problem with my cooling fan switch or the sender. I called today and the girl said they are back but tech service will be back within 2 weeks.
We don't worry about the $50. fee to join. Our thoughts are with the employees and their families. I have no fears Country Coach will come back. It might be a smaller company and have features some we like some we don't, get use to it. My concern that they get back to building a superior product that we can all be proud of.
We are proud to pull in a campground and someone come up to us and say I always wanted to own a Country Coach how do you keep it so shinny. My reply is well, Country Coach built a great coach and the finish is easy to keep. When they ask us how we like our coach we say we love it. We almost bought a Monaco and are glad we chose Country Coach.
The club is great and they have a great following. We find the club has helped us with issues we had and "look out" problems.
Thank you club members for your help and hope to see all at Country Coaches future rallies.

Bob & Marlene
2000 Intrigue

Re: Country Coach How R They Doing

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 46550
Bob, you are what being in the Country Coach family is all about. I hope you belong to CCI (club), Ted Wright and the BOD will be making some exciting new changes for the club that I am sure will be well received. You are a real positive.
Thanks, Jerry O #60473