Skip to main content
Topic: CC LLC Albany Rally - Aug 19-23, 2009 - Funds prot... (Read 559 times) previous topic - next topic

CC LLC Albany Rally - Aug 19-23, 2009 - Funds prot...

Yahoo Message Number: 47645
Go to the company website. After clicking on the 2009 Class Reunion logo, click on "Register Online." You will get the registration form and prices.

Chuck Penque

03 Intrigue 11673

CC LLC Albany Rally

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 47646
Let me see if I have this invitation from Ms. Fanning right. They don't have enough money to pay for the fiberglass problem, PTO problem, or the delaminating slide problem, let alone the remaining warranty issues, but they have enough money to put on a rally? Oh I forgot, the bankruptcy court won't allow it. Then again the open question and answer period with management may be worth it, assuming that the top management will actually be at that session. Please excuse me if I have a jaded outlook on supporting CC LLC in any way, but the problem is when I was screwed the first time it was there fault, next time it will be mine. I am sorry to miss some of the great folks we have met but I am sure we will catch up with you at other rallies or RV Parks.

John Flynn

05 Allure 31143

Re: CC LLC Albany Rally

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 47656
John

Very interesting summarry of how many of us CC owners feel. Your comments are appreciated. But one wonders if the CC management cares about us owners of their product? Just don^t ask me about my CC motor home................

Peter Leodler Allure 470 05, 31279

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 47657
John

Well stated and you hit the nail on the head,I don't think I can bring myself to shell out anymore $$ for a rally just to hear another story about how the fiberglas problem is being addressed and a solution is almost at hand, Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. As much as I like my Inspire this entry level owner will go some where else next time. The sad part is management just doesn't seem care about the fact that there are many owners that feel the same way, and that could effect their bottom line in the future,.the purpose of getting someone into an entry level is keep em happy so they will buy again..I dont think there is a Veranda in my future..

Jerry

2004 Inspire 51012

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 47668
If you paid for the 2008 Jekyll Island rally and are expecting a free rally at Albany, you may be in for a surprise! Gene10920 --- On Wed, 5/13/09, Peter Leodler wrote:From: Peter Leodler Subject: Re: [Country-Coach-Owners] RE: CC LLC Albany RallyTo: Country-Coach-Owners@yahoogroups.comDate: Wednesday, May 13, 2009, 9:17 PM John

Very interesting summarry of how many of us CC owners feel. Your comments are appreciated. But one wonders if the CC management cares about us owners of their product? Just don^t ask me about my CC motor home........ ........
Peter Leodler Allure 470 05, 31279--- On Wed, 5/13/09, tjf2000us wrote: From: tjf2000us Subject: [Country-Coach- Owners] RE: CC LLC Albany RallyTo: Country-Coach- Owners@yahoogrou ps.comDate: Wednesday, May 13, 2009, 5:41 PM Let me see if I have this invitation from Ms. Fanning right. They don't have enough money to pay for the fiberglass problem, PTO problem, or the delaminating slide problem, let alone the remaining warranty issues, but they have enough money to put on a rally? Oh I forgot, the bankruptcy court won't allow it. Then again the open question and answer period with management may be worth it, assuming that the top management will actually be at that session. Please excuse me if I have a jaded outlook on supporting CC LLC in any way, but the problem is when I was screwed the first time it was there fault, next time it will be mine. I am sorry to miss some of the great folks we have met but I am sure we will catch up with you at other rallies or RV Parks. John Flynn05 Allure 31143