Skip to main content
Topic: (no subject) (Read 597 times) previous topic - next topic

(no subject)

Yahoo Message Number: 54854

After very careful study, this Friday I am having a Kenwood DNX6160 installed. Although it is '2-DIN', there is room. (They will enlarge the opening in the dash.) It includes AM/FM/CD/DVD/MP3/Nav/Bluetooth. It's XM ready. There's a similar unit by Pioneer AVICX910BT, but it's' reviews are not that great.

'04 Intrigue Ovation

Jim Liz Headley

Re: (unknown)

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 54861
If you have the Panasonic external 8 disk changer, check to see if it is compatible. Not that would change your decision, just that you would be aware. I did a Kenwood KNAG-510 and like it, but it would not hook up with the external changer. Also, the LED screen, while normally excellent and intuitive, is hard to read in bright daylight.
Otherwise, it is a great unit - used Garmin Protocol in the GPS system.

Jack Nichols

(no subject)

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 55107
Oil pressure 55: we had our 370 ISL virtually shut down on the freeway- went to idle and we limped into a shopping center lot because the ECM thought the oil pressure had dropped too low. For the next 2 days cummins people were running wires to the ECM trying to reprogram the ECM to correctly read oil pressure. There was nothing wrong with oil pressure which was confirmed by the dash instrument. Cummins removed the ECM and tried to sort this out at the shop but finally said they were unable to coordinate with the software input data with Country Coach to reprogram the system. So, the question was did I want to get towed to Cummins Oakland so they could continue to sort this out with County Coach or fool the computer set the oil pressure to 55 on the computer reinstall the ECM and I could drive away immediately- we drove away and 55 psi is all we ever see on the Silverleaf. It seems to me that this is a software problem for the ECM.

Rob Roper

2002 Intrigue 11379(?)

(no subject)

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 55109
Merry Christmas to all our CC owners and freinds and have a great New Year Stan Sutherland
08 intrique 12221

Re: (unknown)

Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 55111
To All Country Coach Owners:

May all of you have a very Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!!!

Kevin Waite (Former Country Coach Service Tech.) K&M Mobile R.V. Repair LLC
95430 Noraton Rd.

Junction City, OR. 97448
(541) 998-8132 (Home)
(541) 953-6162 (Cell)

(kvn.wt.7629@...)