Skip to main content
Topic: Pioneer DVD/back-up monitor questions (Read 698 times) previous topic - next topic

Pioneer DVD/back-up monitor questions

Yahoo Message Number: 78524
Where's the on/off switch? I'm presently pulling and installing the fuse to turn it on and off.
With the monitor sitting so low on the dash, it's next to impossible to see anything in the rear view mode. You're looking down at about a 45 degree angle. Did Country Coach really approve and install this beauty, or does anyone know what I'm doing wrong-which is it? Come on guys, I'm serious. (and also a new owner to this 2005 Allure!)

Re: Pioneer DVD/back-up monitor questions

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 78525
If you have the same model as ours...

1. When the screen is open and the monitor on, there is a little button on the top far right. Press and release it and the screen will retract into the unit.

2. To adjust the angle of the screen when it is open, press the + or -
button on the very bottom of the unit. It should say "angle"
The manual is not help. This unit is so complicated we have to get our grandson to work it! LOL We do have the manual if you need anything else.

Lonny & Diane
'04 Allure 33'

Re: Pioneer DVD/back-up monitor questions

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 78536
You might want to check the manual or go online and download one. The screen has a tilt capability that allows you to adjust viewing angle. The on/off (depending on your model) is usually a touch on one of the top corners. If you post the model number we might be able to offer more help.

Roger Harper
2006 Intrigue