Skip to main content
Topic: Country Coach Repairs (Read 2037 times) previous topic - next topic

Country Coach Repairs

Yahoo Message Number: 60
In response to Jim Packard's request for a dealer who will repair Country Coaches, I will recommend Bill Plemmons RV in Rural Hall, NC.
Rural Hall is north of Winston Salem, NC. The people are very nice, professional, and very accommodating. They have sent their service personnel to the factory for training. I have been very pleased with the work they have done for me. I have talked to some other Country Coach owners who bought their coach from another eastern dealer and they travel many miles just to let Bill Plemmons people work on their coach. Bill Plemmons phone number is 1 800 732-0507. They also have a website; www.billplemmonsrv.com if you are interested.
Dave Grazier

Re: Country Coach Repairs

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 61
Thanks Dave, appreciate your answer, we'll keep that in our CC repair address book. Jim Packard Hope to see you in Oklahoma

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 62
This is true. I work for another Country Coach dealer in the mid west and know a few of the guys at Plennums from the different rallys, they are a great group of guys and shoot straight. I have also heard great things about there service from my own customers. C-you guys in Oklahoma!

Damon Rapozo

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 68
Thanks for the info!

Peter
www. BritanniaInc.com
Phone 800-274-5245
Fax 219-483-3653