Skip to main content
Topic: Installing Satellite Radio Components (Read 584 times) previous topic - next topic

Installing Satellite Radio Components

Yahoo Message Number: 82401
I have acquired all (I think) the components (expansion module and Sirius Connect) to add Satellite Radio to my Panasonic radio in my 2007 Tribute. The question is how do I gain access to the area behind the radio and under the dash?

Thanks,

Jim Wiler

2007' Tribute 260

Re: Installing Satellite Radio Components

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 82414
Not easy- either thru the rear camera monitor and left the top of the dash off the vertical service ( a two man job). Would love a easier way

Robert & Chee Chee Huffhines
2007 Tribute #81042
2006 Jeep Liberty

[size=0px]

To: Country-Coach-Owners@yahoogroups.com Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2012 4:06 PM Subject: [Country-Coach-Owners] Installing Satellite Radio Components

I have acquired all (I think) the components (expansion module and Sirius Connect) to add Satellite Radio to my Panasonic radio in my 2007 Tribute. The question is how do I gain access to the area behind the radio and under the dash?

Thanks,

Jim Wiler

2007' Tribute 260

[/color][/font][/size]

Re: Installing Satellite Radio Components

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 82422
Remove capped screws above plastic glare shield to gain access to radio. Select lead out of radio labeled "Aux 1" to plumb into the aux output of your sat radio. When using the sat radio tune the Panisonic to Aux 1.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID
spjeepguy wrote:

Thanks,

Jim Wiler

2007' Tribute 260