Skip to main content
Topic: RV Inspector/Tech in the Dallas area? (Read 705 times) previous topic - next topic

RV Inspector/Tech in the Dallas area?

Yahoo Message Number: 92885
hello....

just joined the forum as we are looking to purchase our first motohome...a 2008 45' Allure crane prarie. The coach is located in the Dallas area and we are flying in next weekend (december 20-22) to look at it and hopefully make the purchase. Seeing as this is our first motorhome purchase, we wanted to get an inspection or someone to go through it thoroughly to make sure everything is in order....however I haven't been able to locate anyone. Just wondering if anyone on here would have any recommendations for such a resource.
From what I can see, looks like this forum will be a fantastic resource for us providing we purchase the coach. Thanks in advance for assistance!!

Re: RV Inspector/Tech in the Dallas area?

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 92889
Contact the Country Coach Texans website, I know they will have the answer for you.
TWI 2004 Intrigue 11731

Winterizing my 2007 Magna, williejones2507@sbcglobal.net

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 92893
Marry ChristmasI am trying to winterize my 2007 Magna; in the process the water pump went out. Now that I have a new pump installed I am trying to figure out how to get the antifreeze into the fresh water tank. I hope someone can provide me the procedure.
Thank you
Willie

[size=0px]

To: Country-Coach-Owners@yahoogroups.com Sent: Saturday, December 14, 2013 10:08 AM Subject: Re: [Country-Coach-Owners] RV Inspector/Tech in the Dallas area?

Contact the Country Coach Texans website, I know they will have the answer for you.
TWI 2004 Intrigue 11731

[/color][/font][/size]

Re: Winterizing my 2007 Magna, williejones2507@sbcglobal.net

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 92897
Willie,

Do you have a female hose fitting mark "inlet to pump" in your service bay? I have one that I connect a short piece of water hose and pump the fluid from a container to the fresh water tank using the water pump.

Jock Vargo

2005 Inspire

Re: Winterizing my 2007 Magna, williejones2507@sbcglobal.net

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 92901
Willie,

You don't put any antifreeze in the fresh water tank. Just drain it. As Jock said, use the "inlet to pump" connection and a piece of hose to suck the antifreeze into the water system. On mine I also need to change one of the levers just above the connection to open the way to the pump. Just hook it all up and turn the pump on.

Barney

07 Inspire 52059

Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 92915
National RV north of Dallas is great! Jerry #60473

Reply #6
Yahoo Message Number: 92952
Try Todd Springs -Service MGR Indoor Storage, Lewisville TX - knows the coaches and is reliable. Logan. 07Inspire52000