Skip to main content
Topic: Breaker, Fuse, or Relay (Read 1243 times) previous topic - next topic

Breaker, Fuse, or Relay

Yahoo Message Number: 93787
Have apparently lost power to house water pump. I've pored through my manuals and can't find a breaker, fuse, or relay that may be giving a problem.

Help please.

Jerry

2003 Magna Haven

Re: Breaker, Fuse, or Relay

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 93790
I'm not specifically familiar with the 2003 Magna but our coach has a fuse box in the passenger side rear bay. An attachment on the inside of the lid details all of the specific fuses/breakers. If you don't have the designations shown, then you can check all of the fuse outputs with a voltmeter. Have you checked to see if there is voltage at the pump and at the switch?

Judy n Joe

98 Intrigue 10578

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 93792
I have not done any trouble shooting other than looking through my manuals. We are in Two Rivers, WI and are having a heck of a time with our plumbing. It's hard to t/s at 0 °F, that's why I'm hoping to find something easy first.
If I understand what you're saying, my pass. side rear bay contains water separator, fuel filter, manual fuel pump etc. I have fuses in the front bay on the driver's side and then in the large electrical bay accessed from either side of the second storage bay.

Jerry

2003 Magna Haven #6190

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 93800
I found the water pump fuse in our coach (indirectly). It was not on any schematic. I have a numbered wiring list, went through it and found a wire that went from the "domestic fuse box" to the water pump switch. In our case it was #164. Found that wire in the domestic box, it was labeled "Monitor Panel" and had a 20A fuse. Hope this helps.

Judy n Joe

98 Intrigue 10578

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 93801
Jerry,

On my 42' Resort the house fuses are all in the electric bay in the middle of the coach along with the inverter/charger. That bay is accessible behind the third through bay in the middle of my coach. Perhaps behind second bay on the 40'. Good luck.
If you still can't find it let me know and I will search my schematics and coach for the fuse. Also, I expect that there is a latching relay in the water bay by the pump. You might check there also.
George in Birmingham '03 Magna 6298
George in Birmingham
2003 Magna 6298

Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 93802
Jerry, it is the fuse location accessed from the second storage bay where you will find your house fuses. Our coaches are different in this regard from the Allures and Intrigues.

George in Birmingham
'03 Magna 6298
George in Birmingham
2003 Magna 6298

Reply #6
Yahoo Message Number: 93808
Jerry,

On my 2002 Magna Resort, the fuse for the water pump is inline on the hot lead from the water pump near the water pump. If it is zero Fahrenheit outside, also consider the possibility your water pump or lines have frozen. Is your Hurricane or Aquahot running? It better be.

Rich 2002 Magna