Skip to main content
Topic: 50Amp Service for 2007 Inspire 360 (Read 758 times) previous topic - next topic

50Amp Service for 2007 Inspire 360

Yahoo Message Number: 93896
Hello Folks, I have a 2007 Inspire 360 and for some reason power isn't being supplied to the coach using the 50 amp outlets on my site. I checked it and there is power to that outlet. My coach is currently plugged into the 30 amp outlet and working fine. Does anyone have any idea what may be wrong? I've checked all my breakers and none were tripped. Thanks.

Adam G.

Re: 50Amp Service for 2007 Inspire 360

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 93901
Sounds like one side of the 50A is faulty (somewhere) and when you connect to 30A it connects both sides to the good side. Check and make sure you have 120 to neutral (both sides) at the post then check the same thing at the breaker box in the coach. Check using your generator and check at the coach breaker box, Gotta be one of these, Post, cord, transfer switch, coach breaker box.
JnJ

98 Intrigue 10578

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 93904
I have had issues and if you think about what is between the power post and the transfer box. Your cord reel can give you a problem. there are a set of brushes contacting slip rings. some of my brushes were burnt and many areas of the slip rings. The worse being ( white ) common. Our coach is not the only problem with the reel. In fact the manufacture doesn't even make the unit anymore. Parts are not available ( brushes / slip rings ). My fix, take it out and hook up cable direct and lay it in the bay. Safer Ned Herrmann 06 inspire 51677

On Sunday, February 16, 2014 2:25 PM, "aguziewicz@..." wrote:

Hello Folks, I have a 2007 Inspire 360 and for some reason power isn't being supplied to the coach using the 50 amp outlets on my site. I checked it and there is power to that outlet. My coach is currently plugged into the 30 amp outlet and working fine. Does anyone have any idea what may be wrong? I've checked all my breakers and none were tripped. Thanks.

Adam G.

Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 93949
When my power cord reel went bad, TRC would not sell me a new one.
The only sell to business's and I ended up purchasing one from RV UpGrades. Maybe they changed since last year.
Dave
07 Country Coach Allure 430 #31495
2 Jeep GC Toad
Mountains of So Cal

Dave & Jodi
2007 CC Allure 40’ Tag #31495
2012 Jeep GC
Big Bear Lake, Ca & Henderson, Nev

Reply #6
Yahoo Message Number: 93950
TRC (Totally Ridiculous Company) has some strange business practices as well as repair policies... Ie, they will not repair any part of their transfer switches, nor sell parts for them.

Mikee