Skip to main content
Topic: (no subject) (Read 771 times) previous topic - next topic

(no subject)

Yahoo Message Number: 97513

I tried to send an email already, but I'm not sure if it went through. We are in the process of purchasing a 2005 Magna 42' with Cat 525. Are there any common problems I should be concerned about prior to taking delivery.

(No subject)

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 97515
I am sure the Magna owners on this forum will chime in with specifics. We are fairly new to the CC family with an Allure. I believe you need to ensure that the wet PTO upgrade has been done (if Magna's had the dry PTO from the factory), see if the coach as the aluminum radiator that had a reputation for leaking. Otherwise, just make sure all the required maintenance has been done and there is documentation to prove it.

The Magna's are stunning.
Gary

'07 Allure 470 #31578

Re:

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 97524
Make sure the valve lash has been adjusted. On my 2004 C13 the recommended initial adjustment was between 15,000 and 60,000 miles. After that, 300,000 miles. Make that part of the deal if there is nothing to prove it has been done. Try to get the PTO in the deal too if it's not already been converted.

Check the Fantastic Vents for operation and for cracks in the screw bosses on the covers.

Britt

Intrigue 11836

www.cojobluegrass.com

(no subject)

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 97588
Does anyone know of good chassis service in Las Vegas? All responses much appreciated. Logan & Annetta 07 Inspire 52000

(No subject)

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 97610
What do you need done? More infor. would help. DMG 2000 ALLURE 30398