Skip to main content
Topic: Passenger seat (Read 1394 times) previous topic - next topic

Passenger seat

Yahoo Message Number: 108667
The passenger seat no longer moves forward or backward, however the switch does allow me to tilt the chair in both directions. Where do I start to trouble shoot the problem.

Thank you kindly,

Michael Title
05 Inspire #51381

Re: Passenger seat

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 108669
Loose connection under seat

Robert Mcclernon
2000 intrigue
Robert McClernon
2000 Intrigue
40 one slide cummins 375

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 108671
I had a similar problem with my passenger seat. I fixed it by removing and reseating the switch. Apparently, the dog had knocked it out of alignment. Found it after I stood upside down trying to examine all possibilities with wiring under the chair.

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 108672
There is a 20 amp in-line fuse under the seat. I'll give you odds that it's blown. I Had the same problem on my 2003 intrigue. Look under the seat and find the fuse it is a red wire. Check it for continuity. Good luck. Glen Coulter

2003 intrigue

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 108673
Check the connection under the seat. Mine was stretched too much and pulled part of the connection apart.

2007 Inspire.

Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 108725
Can you hear it click when you move the switch forward or back? If not, as other said there is a fuse under the seat.
If so, the jack screws under the seat are jammed.
I've had this happen several times, i remove the seat and there is an allen head screw that hold the front of the jack screw. Remove both of these and operate the switch, they will spin freely. Leave about a 1/4" to the stop and install the screws again, the seat will now move back and forth.

Reply #7
Yahoo Message Number: 108751
Hi,

I need some advice.

I just got back lab test results on the coolant fluid testing of Country Coach Inspire I'm about to purchase.
It stated there is a solder corrosion problem in the radiator that is at severe level which may restrict coolant flow & plug the system. The nitrate level is low due to precipitation from over treatment with inhibitor, air leak or over extending service or mixing coolant formulas. The fluid sample was cloudy & may indicate fine particulate is present due to emulsified oil, glycol degradation, slight inhibitor dropout &/or hose degrading.

Am I looking at major issue & repair? Will it likely need a radiator replacement & I should just walk away?

Thanks in advance,

Abe Kornblum

On Thursday, October 27, 2016 11:40 AM, "Mary Frederick maryf@... [Country-Coach-Owners]"  wrote:

mikesr