Skip to main content
Topic: Leaking Air Solenoids related to HWH leveling? (Read 1481 times) previous topic - next topic

Leaking Air Solenoids related to HWH leveling?

Yahoo Message Number: 110472

Yesterday, after driving 500 yards to dump, my HWH air leveling system is losing air in the front when level. It very slowly loses maybe an inch or less every 30 minutes then re- levels. This is all very sudden after being camped here for months. I had hit the air purge valve when I parked. So I went underneath to look for leaks and found that this solenoid pack or whatever it is is leaking like mad. What is this? Is it connected to the air system in such a way that if it's leaking it would cause the air bags in the front to lose air when the HWH leveling system has taken over? It would appear that it does, since when I open that yellow handle valve when the HWH system is level, I believe the coach sinks very slowly in the front. Is this part of the HWH system? Or is this something that any big truck repair place can get? There appear to be plastic Airlines coming into it. Air is leaking out of the solenoid wires themselves. Is this the kind of thing where you buy the solenoid or do you need to buy the whole block?

Rich 2002 Magna

Rich

Re: Leaking Air Solenoids related to HWH leveling?

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 110507
Rich I had the same issue with my 2006 magna the maker of those solenoid banks are no longer in business but they are rebuildable they have about 5 orings that can be replaced and stop the leaks if you want to try it will be glad to give you some help.

Tommy Townsend
2006 magna
731 336 3794

Re: Leaking Air Solenoids related to HWH leveling?

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 110511
That would be great Tommy. I see you're back East. I will call you tomorrow.

Rich