Skip to main content
Topic: Premier Motor Coach Service - Eric (Read 2130 times) previous topic - next topic

Premier Motor Coach Service - Eric

Yahoo Message Number: 110489

Hello All,

I have just picked up that Eric is no longer with PMCS.
Things change and life goes on, although for me personally, this is a bit of a chock as our appointment with him was for 17th April.
Eric informs me he is now operations director for desert Autoplex RV in Mesa Arizona.

Any input from the group? Feedback regarding Autoplex RV in Mesa? Alternative service locations (although I'd still prefer to work with and through Eric if at all possible) ?

Dick

Ex- '03 Country Coach Allure, 40' tag, #30905

Re: Fwd: Premier Motor Coach Service - Eric

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 110490
Got service from Eric 30 days ago. He said we were his last Tucson-based customer.

Seems to me the only big change is the location. Eric is really excited and feels his management position will allow him to do things more his way, which I consider a good thing. Couldn't say anything about scheduling, hourly rates, etc.

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 110491
Eric was the main reason I went there. Any other good shops in Tucson. I will drive to Mesa if I have to.

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 110505
I had called PMCS/Eric this morning. Got Eric's voice mail. Then I read this. I called PCMS this afternoon around 345. No one answered the phone there in any department. Have they shut down? I left a message for Eric on his cell.

Rich

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 110506
I think that leaving a message on Eric's cell is a good call. Not sure what's happening in Tucson.

Wally & Elta Mae

2007Allure 470 #31535

Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 110509
We were there on 3/31 for service work and Eric was there. No indication that it was his last day Dave 2005 Allure 470 # 31284
--------

Reply #6
Yahoo Message Number: 110510
Wonderful, I have an appointment there on the 10th to get a residential refrigerator installed which is sitting at their place. Can anyone in the Tucson area confirm if they have shuttered their doors? I am in Phoenix.
Judy

2006 Inspire 51760 (I think)

Reply #7
Yahoo Message Number: 110512
Use Eric's cell phone. It is still the same.

I too have sent a mail to PMCS in Tucson requesting information, with no reply to date. Don't know the situation there.

Dick

'03 Country Coach Allure, 40' tag, #30905

Reply #8
Yahoo Message Number: 110514
Can someone provide me with his number please.
Judy

2006 Inspire 51760
With no refrigerator

Premier Motor Coach Service - Eric

Reply #10
Yahoo Message Number: 110492
Lots of shops in Tucson, any good ones that will have to be determined. I really cant recommend anyone in the Mesa/Phoenix area either. I will be in Casa Grande the next 3 years and will be looking for the services that PMCS provided.

Not really surprised that he moved.

Wally & Elta Mae

2007Allure 470 #31535

Re: Premier Motor Coach Service - Eric

Reply #11
Yahoo Message Number: 110499
We have used W.W. Williams in Tucson for the past several years.  Great people. Easy on/off from I-10. Overnight hookups available. They do it all except inside your coach.

Call Adam Davis, 520-624-8377, Adavis@...
1375 West Glenn Street
Tucson, AZ 85705
Corky & Kathleen
00 Affinity B&B 5769