Skip to main content
Topic: 2001 Intrigue Stair Well Cover (Read 1304 times) previous topic - next topic

2001 Intrigue Stair Well Cover

Yahoo Message Number: 110556
Can someone tell me how to remove the stair well cover that slides to cover the stair well. I need to find out how to remove it so they can replace the carpet. Looks like it will need to come all the way off to do the job.

TIA

Richard Aquino

Re: 2001 Intrigue Stair Well Cover

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 110557
You didn't state type of coach but most times extend cover and standing outside look under step to remove bolt and then it slides off.

Buddy 08 Allure 51597

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 110582
It's a 2001 Country Coach Intrigue Suite of Dreams 40'. I think most CC's around that time frame used the same stairwell cover design.

I looked up under the coach as you suggested and the cover is not exposed on mine and no way that I could see to access it from under. I think the bay under the driver seat is where the motor and controls are but could not see a way to unbolt the actual stairwell cover from that area. Could be different on your 2008.

Thanks

Richard

You didn't state type of coach but most times extend cover and standing outside look under step to remove bolt and then it slides off.

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 110587
Thanks Kevin for the assistance. Nice here on the East coast.

Richard Aquino
2001 Intrigue