Skip to main content
Topic: hydraulic line replacement for slide-outs (Read 1436 times) previous topic - next topic

hydraulic line replacement for slide-outs

Yahoo Message Number: 110630
We recently purchased a well-maintained 2002 Intrigue. One of the hydraulic lines under the passenger slide-out has begun dripping. It seems to be the hose, not the fitting. One local RV repair guy recommended taking it to a truck repair place and gave us the name of couple of reputable places. We were wondering a couple of things and value your opinions: in view of the age of the vehicle, can we assume if one hose is bad, we should replace all the hoses at the same time? Do you agree with a truck repair facility, or should we take it to Junction City to repair?

Carol Eberhart
2002 Intrigue

Re: hydraulic line replacement for slide-outs

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 110648
I had all my slide hydraulic lines replaced and slide room ram seals rebuilt by Premier RV & Storage in Junction City, they did an excellent job.

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 110650
I have an 03 Allure in the Sacto area and recently had my hydraulic lines replaced by Eric's Rv in Orangevale. He did a great job 916-420-0656

Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 110651
Had similar issue with the passenger bedroom slide hose failure due to engine heat, poor design I guess, the fix is not that hard takes some time. If you are handy it is a doable job. HWH will send hydralic line if you give them the no. off lines. If I can be of any help call me.

Tommy Townsend
2006 magna
731 336 3794