Skip to main content
Topic: Essential Products RV & Marine (Read 1591 times) previous topic - next topic

Essential Products RV & Marine

Yahoo Message Number: 110752
Has anyone used this product? It's called EZE gutter system. I am considering this gutter system since my 2000 Intrigue doesn't have the drain tubes for condensation and also rain runs off the roof and always soaks us when we open the door. It is supposed to divert the water and also prevent the black streaking down the sides of the coach.

http://rvgutters.com/

Thanks!

Steve

2000 Intrigue

Re: Essential Products RV & Marine

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 110761
I have used 3M adhesive gutter in black. It is a good product I have used over my door, and also along the vertical leading edge of the door frame to divert on-the-road rain water from entering the door and to reduce wind noise. Great product. I don't know if what you reference is 3M or not, but you can find a much better price by Googling 3M adhesive gutter. I saw it by the foot on eBay.

George Harper
04 Allure 31093

Has anyone used this product? It's called EZE gutter system. I am considering this gutter system since my 2000 Intrigue doesn't have the drain tubes for condensation and also rain runs off the roof and always soaks us when we open the door. It is supposed to divert the water and also prevent the black streaking down the sides of the coach.

http://rvgutters.com/

Thanks!
Steve

2000 Intrigue

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 110764
Yes it works out great We also have it on our 41' Viking It takes the rain and dirt and diverts it away from the sides Bob 2000 Intrigue

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 110808
Thanks for your reply. Did you run the gutters along the top both sides of the roof and all the way down? Also along both front and rear caps? Just trying to determine how much to order. If you have any pics I would appreciate seeing the finished product. Thank you!

Steve

2000 Intrigue