Skip to main content
Topic: TIRE MONITORING SYSTEM TO BUY (Read 1922 times) previous topic - next topic

TIRE MONITORING SYSTEM TO BUY

Yahoo Message Number: 110963
Hi, looking to buy a tire monitiring system,3 choice look good =. presure pro =tire tracker--tire minder. Any of you out their have any of these choice, and how are they, also need to monitor tire presure on the tow car. thanks CHARLES 2000 MAGNA 5886

Re: TIRE MONITORING SYSTEM TO BUY

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 110968
I have had the "TST" Truck System Technologies monitoring system for 5 years and am very satisfied with the product. I tow a Chevrolet Tahoe behind a 45 ft motorhome and the system registers the Tahoe without an extender antenna. If you remove the sensors while parked it extends the battery life.
Brett

08 Allure 470 CP
# 31665

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 110969
I'm happy with the TST 507RV. Adjustable pressure and temperature range with replaceable batteries.

Bob

1998 Affinity

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 110974
We put 12 Eez-pro monitors on our 42ft Intrigue and toad, went 6000 miles this past winter, and it was flawless. It replaced the OEM system that finally quit after 13 yrs. We did add the booster due to the LOA w/toad. Good luck and safe travels.

Jeff Thurston

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 110983
I have a Smartire system. Downside is the transmitters on the inside of the tires and it does not work with the VMSpec (Silverleaf) computer system. When I replace the tires, I will look for a system that is compatible. As a side note, love the VMSpec system.

Wally & Elta Mae

2007Allure 470 #31535

Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 110988
If you have Silverleaf, look into the Pressure Pro interface module from Silverleaf. It's a more expensive route perhaps, but the Pressure Pro transmitters interface seamlessly with the Silverleaf. I have my RV and TOAD tires all monitored on my Silverleaf. Nice setup.

Reply #6
Yahoo Message Number: 110991
TST is very good and the price is even better. Great customer support should you have any questions.

Steve Wilcomb, 2000 Magna, #5784