Skip to main content
Topic: HWH slide out switch for a hydraulic slide 2000 magna (Read 1632 times) previous topic - next topic

HWH slide out switch for a hydraulic slide 2000 magna

Yahoo Message Number: 111006
Hello, now i need to replace the switch for the hyd slide, hwh are 2 days out just to talk to parts. Has any one replace the switch and ehat part number, look on switch and only amp=volt info, thanks Charles 2000 magna 5886

Re: HWH slide out switch for a hydraulic slide 2000 magna

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 111007
Charles:

Can you text or email me a picture of the switch that you need?

Kevin Waite

541-953-6162 (Cell)
kvn.wt.7629@...

From: Country-Coach-Owners@yahoogroups.com  on behalf of blacktoproute55@... [Country-Coach-Owners] Sent: Monday, May 15, 2017 9:45 AM To: Country-Coach-Owners@yahoogroups.com Subject: [Country-Coach-Owners] HWH slide out switch for a hydraulic slide 2000 magna

Hello, now i need to replace the switch for the hyd slide, hwh are 2 days out just to talk to parts. Has any one replace the switch and ehat part number, look on switch and only amp=volt info, thanks Charles 2000 magna 5886

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 111008

Charles, that switch has six terminals so it is a momentary, center off switch. 2 poles, double throw. Try google.

Also, how did you determine the switch was bad? I have a copy of the HWH repair manual if you need it.

There is power to the key switch.
With the key switch on, check that there is power on Terminal 24 of the rocker switch. If there is no power, replace the control panel. If there is power on Terminal 24, check Terminals 25 and 26 while pushing the rocker switch toward EXTEND or RETRACT. If there is no power, replace the rocker switch

Switch terminals are something like this. The four terminals in the center ar 11 & 24. The two smaller terminals are part of 11 and 24, the two larger terminals in the center.

-------------------
                          12  | -----      -----  |  25
                                |                  |
                          11  |  --      --      |  24
                                |  ----      ----  |
                                |                  |
                          10  |  ----      ----  |  26
                                --------------------

If you need the manual, let me know and I will email it to you.

pete

2000 40' Magna CAT C-10, #5892
Pete
 2000 40'  Magna #5892  CAT C-10

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 111010
Thanks Pete,i jump out the switch extend side and the slide would extend, before with just pushing sw only the pump would run, I receive a part number from the form. Charles 2000 magna 5886

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 111011
We seemed to have a problem with our 2003 Allure back slide. We took it all apart but could not find any problem. Ultimately there was not enough hydraulic fluid to run it. Filled up the reservoir and it worked just fine.

--

Sandy

2003 Allure